Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2018-06-21, 13:17:01
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Modern Club RP  (Read 41745 times)

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
Re: Modern Club RP
« Reply #60 on: 2006-07-24, 09:06:53 »

The name's William Wolven heart.

*Starts talking deeper as the eyes shift colour*

The bloody (BloodyWolf)

*Reverts*

No its not... (William)

*Reverts*

It is, or do you prefere Bloodywolf then? I assumed that you didn't like it so I just added... (Wolf)

*Reverts*

asshole (Wil)

*Reverts*

We are sharing the same body you know, so that means the words you say are also backfiring on you. (Wolf)

*Reverts*

Ahh shut up, go kill yourself a kine or so... Wait, scratch that and shut up.

As I was saying, Mah Name's William, Smart ass. (William)
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #61 on: 2006-07-24, 15:32:39 »

(((Thats very interesting considering your tremere...and that dance you did are used by Romani Gyspsys from india..,even on whitewolf says they r done by romani gyspys...not tremeres but wtv dude im not gonna fight with you about this))

((Gypsies are from the Carpathian area of Europe, the Ravnos are from India. The Gypsy book says Daenna created Ravnos himself, but other source books say that the oldest members of the Ravnos are not of Gypsy origin. Long ago several elder Ravnos traveled with the Gypsies and became part of their culture because of their similar personalities. Now Ravnos only Embrace Gypsies. Also, Ravnos almost exclusively Embrace Gypsies from the Ravnos Family, for obvious reasons. I, however, am from the Phuri Dae Family and was Embraced by a Tremere in my travels. I've spent the last few days working on my Bio and it will all be in there. I've decided to put it in a story format rather than the simple "here's my stats." I'm about half-way finished. And Bloodywolf, you will see the effects of Diablerie in there, and even know of a technique most do not know about. ;)))

Scipoten had stopped his dance at the end of the song and went back to the VIP area.

[/i]Oii!!,are you the proprietor of this pub??,you allow this to go on???hmmm?,lettin little ballerina man do his little dance??[/i]

You know the effects of Zapaderin?? How? You don't act like a Ravnos at all.

((You are not role-playing a Ravnos very well. You sound more like a Brujah, Baali, or Lasombra. Though they are loners, Ravnos are likeable. That's why they are such good deceivers.))

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #62 on: 2006-07-24, 18:23:11 »

*eyetwitch*

He's a Ravenos? The gypsy people? Wicked! never met one.

English TomTom

« Reply #63 on: 2006-07-24, 20:39:01 »

(((true,but they are also witty and sarcastic,and not all have to be likeable))
Sean chuckls

I assume your a malkavian,none the less,Seans the name.Smiles at william

turns to scripoten pushes out a warm smile and extends his hand  ,Oi,c'mon now,no hard feelings?,'tis me own fault i suppose,I jus havnt the best o'luck these past months,Im jus gettin into trouble everywhere i ago,and willie here is right,i did waltz in like I was king shit.So for that,im truly sorry

<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

English TomTom

« Reply #64 on: 2006-07-25, 00:38:32 »

(((Sorry,for not being Ravnos enough,Im not saying that in a mean way or anything like that lol,i  never really played a ravnos b4,all my chars i rped with in the past were lasombra lol,i dono if it shows lol,and i played a nagarja for a bit,it was pretty fun lol,and i played a malk,who was a scitzo,his alternate personality belived he was a tzimisce trapped in a malk body lol,but yeah,so sorry for not portraying a ravnos very well,i would rather be a lasombra,but i think my char established he is a ravnos))
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #65 on: 2006-07-25, 01:18:45 »

((Not a problem man. Let's not get too enthralled by accuracy. WoD is just stories afterall. When people spend too much time pointing out rules and accuracy, it tends to destract from the rp experience. Let's just have fun and relax.))

The waitress continues to keep Sean occupied with her seductive flirting.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

English TomTom

« Reply #66 on: 2006-07-25, 01:51:50 »

((your right:P))

Sean giggles
Arent you a friendly gal?says with a smile

Sean checks out the waitress from head to toe,a grin comes upon his face,Then his eyes become ficsated on her neck.He cant break his stare.He starts to Gently stroke her neck up and down,how badly he wants to give her a ''kiss',its been so long sence he tasted a mortal.The past months he had to get by on rabbits and other small animals.He thought about the sweet vitae touching his tounge

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #67 on: 2006-07-25, 06:24:05 »

*Hears a soft bounce behind him and sees that the Stripper he bit a while ago had fallen to the ground.*

Ohh... still asleep.

*Glances around and sees that only the present kindred could have heard her fall from the chair in the shadowy corner and clumsly puts her back.*

*Quickly looks behind him as he tought he heard something, then rubs his temples and wishpers*

Shut up.

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #68 on: 2006-07-25, 09:19:45 »

(((true,but they are also witty and sarcastic,and not all have to be likeable))

((Every Ravnos is likable. At least at first. By the time others figure out that they have been dancing on the Ravnos' chain, the Ravnos is laughing, whooping, and hollering on his way to the next town to do it to someone else.))

((Not a problem man. Let's not get too enthralled by accuracy. WoD is just stories afterall. When people spend too much time pointing out rules and accuracy, it tends to destract from the rp experience. Let's just have fun and relax.))

((Yeah, and every Baali wants to achieve Golconda because of their dazzling personalities, and a Nosferatu will most assuredly win a beauty pageant. A Ravnos will do anything to make an excellent first impression because peole are that much easier to use if they think you really are cool person. I was about hair's breadth away from playing Ravnos but I like the intelligence and power of the Tremere so thats what I went with. But that doesn't mean that I can't have some of their qualities because of my Gypsy background. ;D I like to think of this bar not just as a way to relax, but also as a way to work out RP bugs for when you want to LARP on other forums.))

He's a Ravenos? The gypsy people? Wicked! never met one.

Yes you have. Me. Well mabey not the Ravnos part, but I am a Gypsy.

turns to scripoten pushes out a warm smile and extends his hand  ,Oi,c'mon now,no hard feelings?,'tis me own fault i suppose,I jus havnt the best o'luck these past months,Im jus gettin into trouble everywhere i ago,and willie here is right,i did waltz in like I was king shit.So for that,im truly sorry

Scipoten hesitated for a moment, then smiled and extended his hand.

Ok.

Then Scipoten walked over to Rainmoon and ordered four True Vampires.

But you're paying for the next round.

Scipoten opened a wallet and payed ahead of time and set the wallet on the bar.

By the way, this is yours.

English TomTom

« Reply #69 on: 2006-07-25, 13:06:18 »

Hearing scripoten's movments breaks his gaze at the waitress's neck.He looks over at scripoten

''Excuse me Love'' sean leaves her and walks over to the bar

Sean looks at the wallet on the counter then reaches for his back pocket to find his wallet is gone

sean smirks and returns the wallet to his pocket
 If you dont Mind me askin,but how do you know the zapaderin?

Reaches for one of the drinks and takes a sip
« Last Edit: 2006-07-25, 13:17:19 by Sean Fear »

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #70 on: 2006-07-25, 13:53:26 »

Scipoten halted. He had never spoken of it since that fateful night.

*sharp exhale* I-- I learned it from my cousin...Adia.

He stared at the wall, obviously deep in thought.

She loved to dance, so much so that when she mastered Zapaderin she began training in the Talith. She was easily the best dancer in my Kumpania. She was three years older than me and taught me and Sigi, my other cousin, Zapaderin when we were kids, but we didn't pay that much attention. Sigi and I learned the moves from her but we were both clumsy at it. Sigi was better at the Dance of Knives and Romani Drinking and I prefered Draba and Mediumship. Sigi taught Adia and I Dance of Knives and I taught both of them Draba. Again, none of us paid much attention to the others and thus learned only the basics.

Then Scipoten quickly said,

They died a couple of years later and I perfected Zapaderin and Dance of Knives in their memory.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #71 on: 2006-07-25, 15:14:27 »

I like to think of this bar not just as a way to relax, but also as a way to work out RP bugs for when you want to LARP on other forums.
((True, True))

Takes A seat at the bar and listens to the story.

I see. Don't worry I bet thier souls apreciate it.

Looks as Rain mixes the drinks, studying how he makes it.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #72 on: 2006-07-25, 19:39:29 »

((Yeah, and every Baali wants to achieve Golconda because of their dazzling personalities, and a Nosferatu will most assuredly win a beauty pageant. A Ravnos will do anything to make an excellent first impression because peole are that much easier to use if they think you really are cool person. I was about hair's breadth away from playing Ravnos but I like the intelligence and power of the Tremere so thats what I went with. But that doesn't mean that I can't have some of their qualities because of my Gypsy background. ;D I like to think of this bar not just as a way to relax, but also as a way to work out RP bugs for when you want to LARP on other forums.))

((Uhm... ok. What I was really trying to say is don't ruin the fun for others by being a rules lawyer. Let us ALL relax and enjoy in our own way that is not disruptive to other players.))

Places Scipoten's drink on the counter as another man enters the bar. Rainmoon looks at the other man and feels a strange unease.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

English TomTom

« Reply #73 on: 2006-07-25, 22:42:20 »

Listens to scripoten's story.

Sean looks down at his drink and thinks,He thinks of his own past and who hes lost

pats scripoten on the back

Well if it makes any difference,I to have lost loved ones,I know what its like,it hurts,no matter how much you try to push it down,the pain will allways come back up,no matter how far you run from it,it will come back and haunt you
Chugs back the rest of his drink
and lets out a mournful sigh

a look of dispair comes upon his face but it is quickly wiped away when
He hears somone behind him and he looks back at the stranger
« Last Edit: 2006-07-25, 23:01:24 by Sean Fear »

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #74 on: 2006-07-26, 02:38:45 »

Wolf turns his head towards the door before the stranger even enters, as he heard that wishper sounding voice he can't understand yet.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Page created in 6.245 seconds with 24 queries.