Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2018-04-19, 15:49:48
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: The First Stargate  (Read 1709 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
The First Stargate
« on: 2006-06-10, 10:48:06 »

Long long before I ever heard of Star Gate I had dreams about such a thing. I think I was around 6-7 when I had this one.

I was the captain of a new form of star ship that will be used to travel through a gate devise floating in space. I still remember what the bridge looked like. It was kind of something out of star trek - next generation, but not exactly.

The ship was massive in size and consisted of several parts. I was on the bridge making preparations to travel through the gate system. The gate was similar to the star gates in the series, but was octagon shaped and was massive enough for our vessel to pass through.

I was looking at a monitor as we were about to activate the gate. Something went wrong...

There was a malfuction in the gate system and the ship was being sucked in. It must have been destroyed because that's when I woke up.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Griever

Re: The First Stargate
« Reply #1 on: 2006-06-10, 17:58:06 »

Maybe it was your subconscience telling you that there is a movie called Stargate. :P

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: The First Stargate
« Reply #2 on: 2006-06-10, 19:27:19 »

Doudtful. This was a dream that happened long before the stargate movie came out. Had to be at least 17-18 years ago.
« Last Edit: 2006-06-10, 20:56:21 by Rainmoon »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 24 queries.