Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2018-06-21, 13:30:27
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Femur of an elder tzimisce  (Read 190 times)

Question

Femur of an elder tzimisce
« on: 2018-01-30, 01:49:11 »

Just how much is the "extra damage"? It doesnt seem a lot...infact, it seems a lot worse than using a normal weapon.

Question

Re: Femur of an elder tzimisce
« Reply #1 on: 2018-02-06, 02:10:05 »

I looked in the files and the default femur has a random chance to do 30-80 aggravated damage. I think its a 33% chance. The AoR version is a perception check to do 80-160 aggravated damage, maxes out at 10% for 100 perception I think.

Not very impressive...

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Femur of an elder tzimisce
« Reply #2 on: 2018-02-14, 01:00:17 »

Not sure why you think it's maxed at 10% for aor. That is incorrect.  The chance is based specifically on perception stat and maxes at 100% for a perception of 100. The femur has higher damage potential and can have 100% proc in aor through perception. [edit] Looking at the vanilla, it's minimum damage in the script is actually its max so its range is actually more around 80 explicit because it looks like nihilistic did a mistake in the min/max calculations. While aor uses a range of 80-240. Also vanilla does use 33% base + damage so it can get a 100% proc based on user's strength [which increases damage potential and thus improves % chance]. I would also imagine that Potence enhances the femur's proc in vanilla too due to damage adjustments. AoR switched a number of scripted weapons proc chance to perception mainly because too many things rely on physical stats in the game as it is.

[edit again]

This actually gives me an idea. Perhaps the femur could be another item similar to the ankhurn blade, but instead of per hit, the femur builds up blood from kills. Then dispenses the blood as vampire vitae in the user's inventory. Could be a useful early item too till the ankhurn blade is found especially when blood could be difficult to obtain in early game and even more difficult if the player committed diablerie.
« Last Edit: 2018-02-14, 23:47:19 by Javokis »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 6.222 seconds with 25 queries.