Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2018-04-19, 15:47:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Unpleasant  (Read 1923 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Unpleasant
« on: 2006-06-10, 10:42:44 »

I had this dream just earlier. Couldn't go back to sleep.

Trying to piece it together:

What little I remember I recall I was trying to figure out what was causing my mom to be so upset. It seems that there was loud noises (possibly music) coming from our neighbors very early in the morning. Everything was different - I don't recognize my environment. The designs of the interior of our homes, the people, everything was different.

The next thing I remember I'm in the neighbor's bedroom. Someone I know is under the covers of her bed trying to sleep. She is very young. We're having some kind of argument as I sit at the edge of the bed. She is being very abusing about her name-calling. I don't remember all of the words she used, but one that I recall her saying is that I am a 'Stupid Conservative'. I'm very calm during the whole thing. I just sat there trying to figure out what is causing my mom to be upset.

I here my mom pounding on the walls as I here the thumping sound of bass from someone playing their music really loud, I ask the lady in the bed who's playing the loud music and she tells me to go away. There was a boy in the room with her - I think he was her brother. I decided I had enough of her abusive tone and got up to leave. The boy followed me.

I walked down the stairs and towards the front door when suddenly someone breaks it open. A man in a white shirt runs in. He's some kind of white trash gangsta wannabe riff raff mofo. He comes at me swinging and jabbing me. Someone else is there with him who is standing at the door entrance guarding it. I first called out for someone to call the police.

The intruder says that there will be no police coming here. He then stops attacking me, but is still aggressive as he says, 'You realize who I am?' He pops out his wallet to show me his ID. I try to look at it as I ask, 'Who are you?' He comes up next to me and holds the wallet closer with the ID exposed.

Something was strange about the picture on the ID. I couldn't make it out completely, but I think there were two men displayed on the same picture ID. They were posing next to each other in the image. One was wearing a white shirt while the other was wearing a black shirt. The one in the black shirt was making a menacing look with his tongue stuck out.

That's when I woke up.
« Last Edit: 2009-02-15, 11:05:26 by Javokis »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 26 queries.