Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-02-18, 21:26:08
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: What is everyone playing?  (Read 3483 times)

Mort

• Team
What is everyone playing?
« on: 2012-01-07, 23:53:22 »

Lobo made a good point that this place is dead.  I thought i would attempt to make it somewhat alive again. ;D

What games is everyone playing currently?  The majority of my game time currently is in Skyrim and Left 4 Dead 2.  I recently picked up the new Star Wars MMO and have been messing around on that lately.  Its a refreshing change from WoW, though its plagued with bugs.  I RP on VTMR on weekends and work on my map every once in awhile to keep myself active on it.
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Luke1987

Re: What is everyone playing?
« Reply #1 on: 2012-01-08, 14:07:36 »

Well, I'm playing Skyrim, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, The Witcher 2, Batman Arkham City, Dragon Age 1 & 2, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Vampire Bloodlines & Redemption of course ;-), also Driver San Francisco, Deus Ex HR, Bulletstorm, FEAR 3, L4D2, STALKER Call of Pripyat, Dirt 1 & 2, FlatOut Ultimate Carnage, Resident Evil 5 + mods, Amnesia, BioShock 2 + DLC's and some others like Tomb Raider's. Now I'm waiting for Javokis AOR next version [2012?] ;-)
Wow ;-P
« Last Edit: 2012-01-10, 01:52:32 by Luke1987 »

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
    • CLICK HERE TO VISIT MYSPACE SITE.
« Reply #2 on: 2012-01-09, 12:23:45 »

Skyrim, LotR Conquest, LotR War in the North, Jurassic Park the Game and Left4Dead2.

And no... JP the Game is not as bad as they say, i had a lot of fun returning to Isla Nublar, even if its an interactive Movie.

The one game that was infact a total Fail was Dead Island... no shit, its that bad... and i say this because its fun the first hour you play it, great graphics and and fun mechanics but extremely repetitive shit... i just got sick of the damn game after 3 hours, so bad i just didnt want to finish it... and thats hardcore because i am 100% zombie fan, i even gave a chance to Land of the Dead: "Road to Fiddlers Green" and did actually finish the game.

Besides talk about Misleading/False Advertising in Dead Island trailer, i was totally expecting Zombie Kids.

Oh let me throw a little rant at Skyrim too, even if its the damn best RPG i have ever played.

Todd Howard did said that DX11 would be implemented only as code optimization (LIE)

Bethesda listed the System Requirements as 4 Core cappable CPU (LIE) i tried disabling 2 cores out of Skyrim and i get the exact same performance! WTF!?

And now modders have found a way to boost up to 45% in performance by just setting Skyrim optimization flags with a compiler! for Crying out loud... the name of the Mod is called "SkyBoost r4", which it does increase performance, i noticed this the exact same moment i run the game after the little mod, went from 19 in Markarth to 31!

Victims... arent we all?

Mort

• Team
« Reply #3 on: 2012-01-09, 13:33:09 »

Dead island was definately a big fail.  I bought it for me and my girlfriend. We played it for an hour or two and just...stopped...Not to mention I was getting control bugs.
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #4 on: 2012-01-09, 14:10:15 »

Would like to buy more games, but got to pay for books and bills instead... at least for the next couple of months then I'll see where I stand on funds.

So I play the games I have. That includes:

Dawn of War 2 - For my funzi video of single player, but also like playing skirmishes.
Amnesia - When I can muster the courage to play it. Scares the bejeburs out of me.
Ass Effect... erm Mass Effect1/2 - Well I at least want to start a new character build to prepare for ME3.
VTMR - only when I'm in the mood to debug AoR 2012. Not much left to do... but beat the game again.

And with my horse dick... but you didn't need to know that.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
    • CLICK HERE TO VISIT MYSPACE SITE.
« Reply #5 on: 2012-01-09, 22:06:20 »

Haha... good ol Javs.
Victims... arent we all?

wesclash

« Reply #6 on: 2012-01-13, 08:04:18 »

I've been playing SWTOR like fiend, trying to maximize my one "free" month. Classes start for me next week so game time will be over probably until spring break.
I only just upgraded to Win 7 from XP last month, so I have yet to put VtMR back on my machine. I'm still modding here and there, but I've temporarily set aside map making for writing the script I want to implement in the maps first.

Signothorn

• Team
« Reply #7 on: 2012-01-21, 15:07:10 »

Now that I have my gaming rig working again, I'm finishing Ass Effect 2 so I'm ready to import my game into Mass Erect 3.

I've also been playing Saint's Row 2 in co-op with the gf.

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 39 queries.