Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-01-21, 22:37:42
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Status Update  (Read 2388 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Status Update
« on: 2011-08-11, 09:27:57 »

Well the Internet has been shut off since the last post I made like... over 2 months ago? 3 months?

I'm at the Centralia school library now. First time in a long while I've been able to freely walk around civilization. I've been living in isolation and it's rather frustrating. I got my learner's permit to drive only with licensed drivers, but I've only driven once in the past 3 months I've had the permit. Things are going slower than expected and sometimes I question whether I'm doing myself any good by being where I'm at.

I've got reports that the hamachi servers are full (emod, wodal, aor). I can't do anything about that right now. Gonna be... god knows how long till I can get into that again.

Looks like I may have to hold off all them AoR updates till 2012. So 2012 is hopefully still a go.

Not much more news than that. Being isolated doesn't come with a lot of productivity for me. Ever since the Internet went down, I've stopped working.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Populism

Re: Status Update
« Reply #1 on: 2011-08-11, 10:28:35 »

What happened to you?

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
    • CLICK HERE TO VISIT MYSPACE SITE.
« Reply #2 on: 2011-08-11, 10:34:13 »

Well that Sucks... but when i am out of internet i am usually more creative, anyway take care till you comeback.
Victims... arent we all?

Phantom of the Vamp

« Reply #3 on: 2011-09-07, 19:49:08 »

Hang in there dude.  I just got back from 3 weeks holidays.  It's a crazy world out there. 

Your AOR mods rule, I'll wait however long I have to to play the next one.  ;)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #4 on: 2011-09-26, 15:37:55 »

Thanks everyone. I'm back in college now so things are even more busy. I pop into here maybe once in a blue moon anymore. I've noticed that out of over 2000 spam bots that have "attacked" this forum, only one made a post.

Phew... glad my anti-bot mod is "mostly" working.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.253 seconds with 39 queries.