Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-01-22, 01:43:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Chronicle creator 2.1  (Read 4076 times)

nomen illi mors

Chronicle creator 2.1
« on: 2006-06-29, 11:40:08 »

Hi all!

I recently downloaded the cc21. Real nice program, I linked several maps of my city in just twenty seconds....
The other things don't work that well though...

The program creates the quest file and convo files but in game nothing happens. Of course I have placed the files in the correct maps, and I also created some new npc for the scripts.

I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong here...I would be pleased with any help offered.
My thanks in advance....

Greetz

Nomen illi Mors.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Chronicle creator 2.1
« Reply #1 on: 2006-06-29, 13:11:36 »

If you have installed JDK 1.1.8, you should also see .class files. You need to add a SCRIPT tag to your npc's template that refers to the name of the .class file.

Be sure to place the .class files into the Codex folder of your main Vampire - Redemption directory. The .class file is the script that actually makes the npc do something.

Be sure you also installed the Chronicle Creator patch.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

nomen illi mors

« Reply #2 on: 2006-06-30, 01:22:27 »

Thanks Rainmoon,

I have installed the jdk, but no .class files are showing up after compilation, I did set the options and have saved them...
Also I have patched it.

Only java files appear, but no .class files, how can this be?

Thanks again... ;D

Nomen illi Mors

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2006-06-30, 02:10:02 »

Ok I think Spock was trying to say he never finished the compiler for that.

So what you'll need to do now is compile those .java files into .class files. The easiest way to do that is to go to my downloads/tools section here at e-mods and download the DJ Decompiler. It also has a compile feature.

You need to do a number of things before DJ will compile redemption java scripts.

-First you need to refer DJ to the classes.zip file in Redemption
-then unzip all of the contents from the Codex.nob file into the Codex folder of your Redemption directory.
-Go into the Codex folder and find all of the Codex.class type files (every file that starts with Codex and is a class file)
-Move those files into classes.zip (with the standard compression)

If you setup the classes.zip file correctly and setup DJ to look for the correct javac.exe application within the JDK folder then it should let you compile those java scripts.

Once that's done place them into your Codex folder and have your npc template's SCRIPT tag refer to the name of the class scripts just created. Be sure to set the NPC to a talkable actorflag.

Hope that helps and Good Luck. ;)
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

nomen illi mors

« Reply #4 on: 2006-07-02, 05:59:40 »

This did work indeed my friend!

Many thanks again!

Nomen illi Mors

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 40 queries.