Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-01-19, 03:44:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Baton Rouge by night Chronicle Project  (Read 3767 times)

Larus

Baton Rouge by night Chronicle Project
« on: 2006-08-07, 10:50:28 »

For sure, Baton Rouge is the most advenced map from my point of view. But it's really invortunate that it's still unfinished (and probably by like that forever). With some player, i managed to build up an entire chronicle, based for this time on Baton Rouge (in fact, i planned to use Paris, but some players prefered USA for change, and i though that Lousianna could be a good place. The map from Ezy just give me the hint). Well, everything would by okay, if i had enough location to do every thing i wanted (and because i'm a pnp storyteller, i usually want a lot ^^) but unfortunately, there some things that miss a lot for this chronicle.

In my chronicle, you can play Vampire or even Humans (like Mages or Hunters). So some Day version of Baton Rouge exterior could be awsome ! It's why i'm currently searching for .map of these maps and don't really know where to start from... I'm also currently trying to find some places interesting (and your pack maps are pretty good for this end), but it seems that Redemption cannot have so many levels in the same chronicle without a bug on some players' client...

If you could help me to find a solution for the Baton Rouge day version, i will be really thankful to you ^^.

(And sorry for my poor english level, i really need to train myself a bit in conversation :-/)

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
Re: Baton Rouge by night Chronicle Project
« Reply #1 on: 2006-08-07, 14:38:34 »

Well, I don't think theres was a Day version of the map, but I did find that map one of my favorites. and yeah, i've yet to ocme over a map in MD that has a while city, not just Some things.
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #2 on: 2006-08-07, 15:46:49 »

That is the thing about Ezy's work. He never makes his source files available to the community.

I may have acquired one .map file from him once and that was it. Don't hold your breath because Ezy has a habit of 'loosing' his .map files through various mis-haps. During his Resident Evil project I offered to help him with scripts, but he said he lost his .map files so I was never able to do much with his version of the project.

So again, don't hold your breath on .map files for Baton Rouge. I doudt he kept them.

I too have source file requests. I want to find the entire .map source to Celtic Realm - the original source.
« Last Edit: 2006-08-07, 15:50:25 by Rainmoon »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Larus

« Reply #3 on: 2006-08-07, 16:59:26 »

I's like i feared... T.T

Well, thanks a lot for the answers, afterall. Now i can think about suicide. If you have knowledge of a good Day/Night map, i would be really glad to hear about it.

In fact i'm also looking for some other maps to improve the ambiance of the chronicle. So if you know something about these kind of maps...
-Illegal gambling place
-Generic street, just a long line street, with maybe 2 or 3 little parallel alley, large enough to have car park and way to drive.
-Park with icecream seller, hot-dog et all.
-a mansion (but in one level. Like the resident evil mansion but with just the mansion and not soooo huge).

I'm really looking for making a good chronicle, with the less level possible, but the more possible inside theses in the same time ^^.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #4 on: 2006-08-07, 20:12:21 »

The MoTA Pack has every map you could possibly think of.

You can't go wrong with MoTA.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Larus

« Reply #5 on: 2006-08-08, 03:08:13 »

So, i will finish to see all of them for now. There's so many in it ! Thanks a lot for your help.

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 38 queries.