Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-01-29, 01:45:12
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Age of Redemption 2009 Launched  (Read 10936 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Age of Redemption 2009 Launched
« on: 2009-04-18, 11:59:07 »

Rebuilt from the ground up, the new 2009 edition of Age of Redemption has been launched with new fixes and a new backbone.

FEATURES

-Enemy respawn for continuous action
   (make use of it, you'll need the experience for the following difficult...)
-AI aggression in enemies and party members increased
   AI will use blood healing much more often (in and out of combat)
   AI will feed till the target is dead (feeds only when low on blood)
   AI will use disciplines the way they are meant to be used (logically not randomly)
   The above results in increased overall difficulty
-Modern GUI used throughout all of single player
-Single player now fully functions in multiplayer
   (Appears as "Age of Redemption" chronicle on multiplayer games list)
   (Quests and dialog fully intact)
   (Can use ST Scene panel to advance the scenes)
   (Option on by default that keeps the clients with the host at all times)
-No need to quit multiplayer games between transitions to another chapter.
   (Prague, Vienna, London, and New York are all merged together now)
-Progressive adjustments for Firestorm and Call Lightning powers (slightly new look)
-Balance fix for Prison of Ice.
   Can be resisted with contest of caster's intelligence vs. target's stamina
   But now does 5 times more damage to non-vampires
-Progressive fix for Flamering disicpline (does more damage with each dot level)

DOWNLOAD

https://e-mods.net/downloads/mods/redemption/AoR_v2009.zip
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Age of Redemption 2009 Launched
« Reply #1 on: 2009-04-18, 22:32:27 »

Ok a couple of bugs have popped up since launch so far there have been reports of:

-Crashing when attempting to run "Age of Redemption" chronicle in multiplayer. This is an odd one since only certain people have this issue. It does not appear to be related to other mods installed. (I have yet to recreate this on my end so I can't seem to resolve this issue)
-Config file not found error (Fixed, should be in current download)
-Crash heading over to east gate in Prague (found the culprit. Uploaded fix)

« Last Edit: 2009-04-25, 13:02:47 by Javokis »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #2 on: 2009-05-11, 22:32:42 »

Okay. Source code to 2009 AoR has been launched. Go to the source page here:

https://e-mods.net/source.html

Devair

« Reply #3 on: 2009-05-20, 15:10:44 »

Oh this is great!  Thanks for your work on this.  I love this game... no matter what games I get I always end up coming back to play it.  Most of my friends missed it one way or another and they've been picking up V:tR used.  I just sent one this way to get the new AoR.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #4 on: 2009-06-20, 02:39:16 »

Found another crash issue. I'll upload the fix soon enough. The crash seems to occur after returning to the convent in protecting Prague by night. After some testing, I have discovered that the crash is not related to the Prague chronicle, but is related to the respawner code. I have created a fix that prevents attempting to spawn a null object from an empty string. Normally, I never thought that would ever happen, but some odd factors caused this to arise. I suspect that by attempting to fix client sync issues, I have created new problems as a result.

Well most of it has been fixed so multiplayer gaming on the Age of Redemption chronicle should be more stable in the next build.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #5 on: 2009-06-20, 13:58:17 »

The next build has been uploaded. Please download the AoR Mod again if you downloaded prior to the date of this post.

Mv.c9

« Reply #6 on: 2009-06-25, 10:23:04 »

just a few questions ??

does it support WODmod ??
do u have to start as human or does it work if you start as a vampire ??
New Disciplines Mod - Bloodlines
http://www.moddb.com/mods/bloodlines-antitribu

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #7 on: 2009-06-25, 11:06:38 »

The question is not whether AoR supports WodMod. The question should be whether WodMod supports single player. It does not.

Seckino_

« Reply #8 on: 2010-04-23, 19:29:30 »

First of all,thanks for your serious work on this mod..

I know this topic is kinda outdated and version 2010 is on the way but I'm gonna ask anyway..;

Just like in the vanilla version,party AI is still trying to use buffs and specials against a single enemy(even against a ghoul rat)...not always..but still for frequent periods..

I tried to turn off using buffs from the options menu but result is the same..maybe your mod disables these configurations automatically..I don't know..in the end,the issue stands..

If you say it shouldn't be considered as an issue,that's okay then..I just wanna know whether I suppose to accept it the way it is,or look for a solution..

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #9 on: 2010-04-23, 22:53:52 »

The AoR mod overrides those in-game options, but adds a config file. You can easily get to the config file in the shortcut folder (start>programs>AoR Mod>Config AoR). The AI is programmed to still use buffs, but only if there are either numerous enemies or blood is above 75% full. In the config file, there is an option to setup party members to only use bloodhealing. (The option is called "fullpartyaggression"). The option will also be in 2010, but the AI will be tweaked to be even more strict about buff use.

The AI will always use buffs in the AoR, but has been programmed with fail-safes to prevent them from buffing away their entire bloodpool - unlike the vanilla game.

Seckino_

« Reply #10 on: 2010-04-24, 07:37:40 »

Yeah,I know about the config file..didn't want to change the agression to use only healing..(I love watching Wilhem using feral claws)

I thank thee and wish thee even better success on your future works..:)

Seckino_

« Reply #11 on: 2010-04-25, 15:03:56 »

If you don't mind, I'll request a little technical help..

I don't want Serena to use "Shambling Hordes" by herself..I suppose,also a little "true/false" adjustment does exist for it..but where,that I don't know of course..(Codex.nob,AoR.nob?)

I'm not a programmer for sure but if you could give the instructions,I'm gonna try it..

Edit : I've found a file in Codex.nob called "EffectDiscShamblingHordes.class"..I considered deleting it first but..oh man...this is so confusing ???..just took a look at the source code stuff and decided not to do a goddamn thing..
« Last Edit: 2010-04-25, 16:06:38 by Seckino_ »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #12 on: 2010-04-25, 18:18:15 »

Fun... isn't it?

That feature is linked to the party aggression option, but never got around to adding a separate option in the config to turn off AI shambling hordes.

Seckino_

« Reply #13 on: 2010-04-28, 10:02:20 »

Allright...

At least,there must be a way of levelling it down..I mean Serena starts the game with it at level 2..so all has to be done is decreasing it to level 0,hasn't it?..I tried to re-configure the original Serena.NPC file(deleted the Shambling Hordes parameter line/not deleted but instead assigned the level value to -1)but didn't work..

So how can I manage to level that damn thing down??..if attributes can be decreased with a single patch,then I suppose this also can be..(though,attribute decrease feature never worked for me..anyway it's another story)

Oh wait a sec..please don't tell me if I even manage to do this somehow,I would not be able to use the other disciplines in Mortis..I'm wondering about this because,I once got "Drawing out the beast",than removed my charisma ring(which I needed for Beckoning)and even Beckoning was disabled,I still was able to use Drawing out the beast..so maybe the same currency can save me..
« Last Edit: 2010-04-28, 10:32:03 by Seckino_ »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #14 on: 2010-04-28, 11:07:13 »

What bothers you about her shambling hordes use so much that you're willing to do a bunch of bullshit to remove it? Not to mention the senseless babbling posts on what you're doing to remove it.

Offkorn?
« Last Edit: 2010-04-28, 11:10:05 by Javokis »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 39 queries.