Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-01-19, 03:41:04
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Fallout  (Read 1937 times)

Demortia

• The Crimson Keep
Fallout
« on: 2006-07-31, 04:41:05 »

I managed to get Vault 13 finished but various things forced me to call it a day on this one. I would really of liked to have done more to it. However, I still have various ideas floating around and would like to do more Fallouts maps should I get the time. I am seriously considering making a Fallout map pack with many areas from the game all packaged up and linked together.

Vamp allows endless creations of worlds, limited only by ones imagination. I've seen the Starwars weapons and skinpacks as well as the various resident evil maps so this shows people do look beyond the WoD to to provide a roleplaying/gaming enviroment.
Maybe the Fallout world is worthy of porting over, or maybe just a post nuclear setting would be interesting or even useful to certain people ( Although the individual Fallout locations can still be used for any purpose and many settings ).
My time is pretty much full at the moment however, but Fallout has inspired me. When time permits I'll do more.
If I wasnt already commited to the CK, I would of loved to start up a post nuclear RP guild  :D

I know our group will find many uses for any kind of Fallout map, especially in our Dark Future era, but is this project worth much to anyone outside our group?

Further development of this will be dependant on support, and usefullness to the community.

Thanks for listening :)
Demortia
A Guest once said to me "Oh I like Roleplaying, I just dont like it when people stand around pretending to be Vampires!"

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Fallout
« Reply #1 on: 2006-07-31, 10:10:31 »

I saw your Vault 13. It's pretty awesome. You do great work Demortia. There's just so many things I want to do as well, but time constraints prevent from doing what I want so I know what you mean.

I'll help out where I can. ;)
« Last Edit: 2006-07-31, 11:19:15 by Rainmoon »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 38 queries.