Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-01-21, 22:43:50
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: [Download] Maps of the Ages  (Read 25048 times)

RunPower

Re: Maps of the Ages Download
« Reply #30 on: 2006-10-13, 07:10:41 »

Ok I just realized that paine was not actually hosting the files on his website. He was creating links direct to the files on my server. So as of this moment, there is currently no place publicly available where anyone can download this sense I have removed all vampire related downloads from my site.

Where will these files be hosted?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Maps of the Ages Download
« Reply #31 on: 2006-10-13, 10:39:51 »

Hopefully by file planet.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: [Download] Maps of the Ages Download
« Reply #32 on: 2006-10-18, 10:35:07 »

Well. It's back up now thanks to community assistance. e-mods.net will continue to be the place where all may download mota.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: [Download] Maps of the Ages
« Reply #33 on: 2007-02-16, 22:43:31 »

It has come to my attention that this version of MoTA does NOT have the patch fixes. The updated patch appears to be lost to the ages. I will have to build the patch all over again and include fixes to the other bugs that have propped up lately.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #34 on: 2007-02-22, 06:53:51 »

Ouch that doesn't sound good.
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #35 on: 2007-02-22, 14:50:22 »

I'll try to work on it this weekend, but I'm also wanting to finish mapping my huge RE remix, which I know wont be finished anytime soon.

RuThaN

• Cursed writer
    • RuThaNs Lair click on Ragnarokr for my mod info
« Reply #36 on: 2007-05-17, 11:27:29 »

Can be also sound,music and codex and LastStand in *.nob files? Because i dont have chaos in codex files.
  Hint: More than one instalation on one OS runs for me-> Copy/Paste game folder.
Brujah antitribu from pagan europian blackearth(now in Prag), but with roots in Scandinavia.
Im gamedesigner and writer, technology is only tool, important are visions and ideas, but its hard, inspire another demons with own visions, so i must lots of technology things make alone, and this is figh

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #37 on: 2007-05-19, 09:49:14 »

No. They won't work in a a.nob file hence why they made folders.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #38 on: 2007-06-03, 18:13:54 »

Ok I finally updated another patch for MoTA.

New Fixes:

-tribble_tbt was missing a script which caused the whole cutscene system to stop working
-flint_airfield was not loading
-Most of the CotD enemies were not animating or attacking and were missing weapons too
-Removed some _parent templates off of the ST list in multiplayer

If you had already downloaded MoTA then all you need is to download the MoTA_System .zip file. More template fixes are planned for future patches on MoTA as well as string fixes.

LJW

Re: [Download] Maps of the Ages (Patch Updated on 6/3/2007)
« Reply #39 on: 2007-08-07, 12:54:04 »

Ok I think I know what may be another clue as to what is causeing the crash bug with the map pack.  I have wod mod and naturally vtmr 1.1 etc.   the map pack works fine when I don't use wod mod however when I use the mod is when the crash occurs when you enter any map (includeing the default maps)...

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #40 on: 2007-08-07, 13:33:45 »

Though the Wod Mod team had originally determined the cause of crashing was due to a string limit, I suspect that strings aren't the only things working against the mod's stability. Long ago I made a patch for Wod Mod back in the golden days when their forum was still up. The patch only fixed the NOT files, but the result was a massive increase in stability and playability. I thing that redoing the WodMod system with all new fixed NOT files will not only improve stability, but should retain the pnp stats if modified correctly and with stability in mind.
« Last Edit: 2007-08-07, 13:43:57 by Javokis »

LJW

« Reply #41 on: 2007-08-07, 20:51:08 »

Yeah and I do admit I prefer seeing WOD stats in Redemption and the diffrent WOD clans, but now at least we might have an idea of why the game crashes when people try and access even the default maps.  It isn't just WoD Mod but other mods from what I've been reading seem to have the same problem it could be how the Mod accepts the map pack since alot of the items from the map pack came from other mods such as COTD etc (if only I could figure out this WODAL THING :p )

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: [Download] Maps of the Ages (New Download Page)
« Reply #42 on: 2007-08-25, 12:54:28 »

I finally finished the page for Maps of the Ages. All content was transfered to the new page. Here:

https://e-mods.net/mota.html

ORI

« Reply #43 on: 2007-08-25, 16:57:20 »

Is there a way to change map of the ages so it interacts with the same maps that are in individual .nob files?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #44 on: 2007-08-25, 18:24:40 »

What do you mean by interacts? Your question made little sense to me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 38 queries.