Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-01-19, 03:41:39
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Ummm lady isibelle  (Read 2280 times)

English TomTom

Ummm lady isibelle
« on: 2006-07-27, 02:36:44 »

okay...does anyone remeber lady isibelle??,she started talkin to me on hamachi...and well...it was gettin kinda wierd...,she was saying how she was loved by all,and everyone jus loved her...,and she comes back and no one does?..,i donno it was kinda creepy...yeah lol,like i asked her questions but she kept goin about how everyone loved her...yeah
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
Re: Ummm lady isibelle
« Reply #1 on: 2006-07-27, 03:21:03 »

Dunno, haven't been on Hamachi for a while, but mostly those people are either perv guys or people who think they are queens.
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

English TomTom

« Reply #2 on: 2006-07-27, 03:32:19 »

well i told her that the vampire community is still active and im like well i thank rainmoon for that,and shes like,ohh...well i never heard of her,dont i think i have ever seen her name
im like uh...its a guy,then she went on about how she was loved and stuff lol,then she talked about master cyril lol
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2006-07-27, 10:28:04 »

Doesn't ring a bell.  :-\
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 38 queries.