Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2019-08-19, 23:23:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Error while trying to select discipline  (Read 3232 times)

ORI

Error while trying to select discipline
« on: 2007-08-14, 07:53:55 »

Iv added a new discipline, Lure of flames. It gives me an error when I try to select a power within the discipline.
I attached the relevant log files and define and character file that I use.

The Strings file remain the same as they were in 0.1a so I assume they are fine.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Error while trying to select discipline
« Reply #1 on: 2007-08-14, 09:03:27 »

You have tab spaces inside the {}. You can tab all you want outside the command {} brackets, but you cannot tab within the command {} brackets. I have not written code to filter tabs so avoid using them (Wodal filters spaces outside of "quotes" only). The tabs within the commands are most likely what are causing the errors.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

ORI

« Reply #2 on: 2007-08-14, 09:23:42 »

Interesting, Yeah it was Tab,. I never thought of it as something that produces different ascii than space but it does make sense
« Last Edit: 2007-08-14, 09:32:41 by ORI »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2007-08-26, 01:05:13 »

TABs should work fine in the next release. I'll have to run tests - everything for 0.3a is currently in code only. I've been working on the web page content, while at the same time playing Bloodlines (making tactical strategy videos) for my new Guides section, which should be interesting when it's finished. So far I've been posting the Bloodlines videos I've made over at PV.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 25 queries.