Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-02-25, 20:47:09
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Surprise!  (Read 2379 times)

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
    • CLICK HERE TO VISIT MYSPACE SITE.
Surprise!
« on: 2006-07-18, 12:17:00 »

HAha! i got a surprise for you all! i have finished "Doom3Pack" and includes npc, enemies, lawmen, props and all skins got doom3 sounds, this should be uploaded soon to the site.

"BloodlinesMegaPack" is 85% finished, rigth now i am working on the asian models and giving nag files to most of the skins and npc, i promise this pack to be finished in September 6-16... or even sooner... i been really busy with the damn politics going on here in Mexico... this MOFO called Manuel Andres Lopez Obrador (MALO, wich means EVIL!!) from the "PRD" does not want to accept its defeat on the 2 July National Elections for Federal President... this got half of mexico freaked out... since this MOFO is dividing mexico into 2 parts... Rich people (represented in North side of Mexico) and poor people (South side of mexico) this could get really ugly if this mofo dosent accept its defeat... a civil war could go in Mexico if this whole deal dosent go into a agreement... just a note, MALO from PRD seems to be in a close friendship with Hugo Chavez... and that aint good... since hugo chavez got a communist dictadure...

anyway... i WILL finish the bloodlines pack, just give me time.

By the way rain, what about the nil files??? is czud working on that too?? what beneficts could bring if he manages to make them work? any news on the .nad files?? hehe... havent lost hope on that one.
Victims... arent we all?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Surprise!
« Reply #1 on: 2006-07-18, 18:22:39 »

Yeah. I heard about mexico on the news. Sounds bad. I heard it has caused additional immigration to flood to the usa.

I have not heard any additional news on the  nil file decompiler. I hope that czud is still working on it and has not given up hope. And there is always sad news when it comes to the nad files, but I try to keep the faith up and wonder if each new vampED program czud launches brings us closer to free animation abilities for Redemption.

Awesome work on the Doom3 models. I can't wait to see this conversation in use. I still anticipate the completion of a complete bloodlines convertion. I hope it will make people realize that Redemption still has much to offer.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #2 on: 2006-07-19, 02:18:08 »

Yep, if only actrivision released VTM:R as a classic and remade some WON servers.
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2006-07-20, 23:23:24 »

Yeah they should relaunch it like what id did with the old doom games.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 39 queries.