Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2019-08-19, 23:25:10
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: What games ya playin'?  (Read 41978 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: What games ya playin'?
« Reply #15 on: 2006-07-03, 15:19:57 »

Patience....

Patience....
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #16 on: 2006-07-05, 09:47:28 »

seriously...right now the only thing im running on is coffee and Soda.. i aint moving intil its posted ;D

Now where did I put my crowbar, must have left it in HlČ

*Gets it*

here comes Wolfy
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #17 on: 2006-07-06, 16:18:28 »

Hmm...

Has anyone made a crowbar for the Redemption game? I probably should make one.  ;)
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #18 on: 2006-07-06, 16:38:59 »

lol nope :-p see, atleast i'm giving ideas when i'm not giving any ideas on pupose ::)
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #19 on: 2006-08-01, 11:52:26 »

I'm currently at the point where I have crash landed my escape pod on a primitive world after the Federation ship was destroyed.

Well I started playing Ocean Star again. Now I'm stuck at the Mine shaft of the second world. Something about reaching Aquaria through the mines. I'm stuck. I got to the point of fighting some big create, flipping a switch, and riding some beasts in an endless circle. Can't seem to find a point to progress. Hmm.  :-\

Mort

• Team
« Reply #20 on: 2006-08-01, 12:32:00 »

yup. that part is a bitch.  Im guessing you are in the kirlsa caverns.

now its my turn to help you! ;D

each hauler beast has different stats and things it does.  if you are just wanting to get to the end, just simply use the "steady" beast.

First, choose the steady hauler type.  From the start of the mines, set your speed to about 20 km/h as you pass by the first stop.  Turn left and then right through the gate.  You can stop here to recuperate your haulers stress level or continue onward.  Turn left and left again, being careful around the two sets of falling rocks.  You can avoid the first sets of rocks by slowing down to 5 km/h, but you may consider storming through the second set.  Bump your speed to about 25 km/h while bulldozing through the next four gates.  As soon as the "Switch?" sign appears, push left and slow your hauler down to below 25 km/h, as you make your final left turn into the exit.

Don't worry if your hauler gets too stressed or doesn't make the final turn.  Just get the Hauler back on track, continueing around center circle until you can do it all over again.  Do NOT left the Hauler return to the station at the entrance, or else you will have to start over from scratch.  If you can get  back on track, stop the Hauler at one of the pit stops to relieve its stress level, then continue on.  Since youve already destroyed the blockages, your haulers stress level should remain within normal limits until you reach the end.

Hope this helps.  If you have any other questions let me know.. im a god at this game :-D
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #21 on: 2006-08-02, 19:41:30 »

Thanks. Now I'm at the Kilsa Training Facility. I got the key from the Prison kitchen from that one lady, but can't seem to figure out where to progress. I'm figuring that there is a switch I need to find for the door on the second level, because the key I was given doesn't seem to work on it.

My endless circling of the facility has given me a treasure troph of experience and money, which I used to travel all the way back to the caste city beyond kilsa (forget it's name.) where I bought the expensive holy sword. Hehe. Got the best armor and weapon of that area for the main character so far. Need to save up for stuff for my other character.

Mort

• Team
« Reply #22 on: 2006-08-02, 21:32:39 »

good job getting the holy sword that early in the game. to progress, return down to the first floor of the kirsla training facility and take a left at the entrance. at the end of the hall there is a door that was locked. use the key on that and you will get on an elevator.  use that to get to the top floor.

note: be ready for a boss battle. ;)
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #23 on: 2006-08-02, 22:01:48 »

Thanks again. I actually figured it out after I posted. lol

I didn't fully explore the first floor. That is so unlike me to do that. lol again.

Yeah. I noticed I can get a ton of cash from those noblemen battles. I just stand there and let them drop their money. It's hard to get two to do that at the same time, but it's possible. I noticed that the lower their heath, the more often they drop money and the hyper noble will drop a ton of cash in very little time. I had a battle end with over 10,000 fol. I also sold a ton of my equipement to get that sword. I wanted it bad. hehe
« Last Edit: 2006-08-02, 22:44:05 by Rainmoon »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #24 on: 2006-08-02, 22:45:17 »

LOL.

I have another one with two noblemen. This time I'm going to just stand here for about 30 minutes and see how much cash I get at the end of the battle. lmao.

Mort

• Team
« Reply #25 on: 2006-08-02, 23:15:34 »

HAHAHA! wow you found out one of my strategies! ;)

MY MONEY! MY MONEY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lmao!!! ;D

Mort

• Team
« Reply #26 on: 2006-08-02, 23:19:11 »

thought i would give you some of my stats in my game. i just put it in.

so far i got 125 out of the 300 battle trophys.

all 8 of my guys are at levels 80 and 81 and i have a game time total of 111 hrs and 10 minutes ;D

also i currently have $1902581.  I did have more but i upgraded my weapons, which took a ton of money to do so

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #27 on: 2006-08-03, 14:02:05 »

Wow. I have a long ways to go before I see those stats.  :o

I can't beleive I completely overlooked an area of the first floor of that kilsa facility. Now I have to build up Nel because she's soooo behind the rest of us. She's only at level 16 while Cliff and Leingod are at 25.

She fell quickly before the boss guy, Shelby. I'm kindof getting her back on track now, but it's going to take some time. At least I have another opportunity for more cash and thus more upgrades at the shops of that castle city, whatchamacallit.

I want to get those advanced gauntlets for Cliff. I'm half way there. w00t!

Battles go much faster with the holy sword. hehe

Mort

• Team
« Reply #28 on: 2006-08-03, 16:02:52 »

Castle Airyglyph* ;D

if your going for exp, try to get your bonus battle guage up and get the triple exp one going.  Next, use nel and just let her sit back and let cliff and fayt do all the killing.  It is pretty good with nel since she knows healing right off the bat so just sit back in a corner with her and heal the guys when they get low on health.  The one think you need to focus on is not allowing her to get hit because if she does, and its a critical hit by the enemy, your battle guage will get broken and youll have to build it up again.  Try not risking it and have her sit in that corner away from the action and just heal the guys.

A good exp training area for your guy's level currently:  The Granah Hills connecting kirlsa to the kirlsa training facility.  Fight the black brigade soldiers that run around.  They travel in packs and give out tons of exp after the battle is done... with the triple exp battle guage on,  the exp is a great amount.

Do you know how to do cancel bonuses yet in battles?  If not, let me know and ill help you out learning them.  They are a must later on in the game to get some of the battle trophys, expecially the defeat enemy in 1 minute, because there are some bosses that are HP whores and takes a lot of damage to kill them.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #29 on: 2006-08-04, 00:42:29 »

This game has some impressive maps. Maybe I could recreate them in embrace...

Well I found a new playground for experience and fol. It's near the forest with bandits outside Aquios (I think) the commerce city where you can join the inventor's guild. I signed up, but all I have created so far is some kind of cider.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 24 queries.