Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2019-10-23, 07:00:12
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: AoR 2014 too easy ?? / Enemy AI problems  (Read 4378 times)

Palanthis

Re: AoR 2014 too easy ?? / Enemy AI problems
« Reply #15 on: 2014-11-04, 08:38:46 »

I erased the "Current" save but it didn't fix my problems. Actually, this current save keeps going back when i launch the game.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #16 on: 2014-11-04, 17:31:51 »

Delete location_56.nsw from your SP16 folder and that will reset that location. I just tested it and it works now. Seems that location_56.nsw was saved for some reason. NOTE: location_56 refers to location ID 56 from the chronicle which is the Teutonic Knight base level 4.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Palanthis

« Reply #17 on: 2014-11-04, 17:41:29 »

Ok, thanks, will do.

As i told you, it's not the first time it happens. Seems there is a bug where what you do on some levels can be saved on multiples (earlier) saves at once. Very strange !

Palanthis

« Reply #18 on: 2014-11-05, 07:56:34 »

So it worked, but now i have a crash every time i try to enter Teutonic base level 3. You'll find the save just before entering attached to this message, but, well, i think i'll abandon this walktrough for now, something is definitely not right with the saves or the game . Too bad :/

I'll try another time later, when you'll have time to do another playthrough and fix AoR, which seems a little too unstable here.

Thanks a lot for your help and for all your work, it's really amazing for one guy alone :)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #19 on: 2014-11-05, 17:25:58 »

It's alright. I missed what all levels the custom trap door script uses. My bad. I think the trap doors were only used in the Teutonic Base so I don't think this crash should occur again, but let me know if it does. I'll be uploading version 4.2 to address the problem in moments.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.206 seconds with 26 queries.