Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-01-28, 22:33:57
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: AOR 2012 Knights of ST john  (Read 2077 times)

outlaw99

AOR 2012 Knights of ST john
« on: 2014-07-04, 15:56:39 »

I just installed Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption  today, patched to 1.1 and installed this latest AOR mod(read me says this: v2.6 Date of Deployment 6.3.2014). I'm only 5 mins or so into the game and i noticed that the Knights of ST john are all attack-able, At least the ones Ive encountered so far . I'm curious if that is intentional or not? i already died when i  clicked on one by mistake so before i continue playing i would like to know if something is wrong with my installation or if this is normal with this version. Thank you :)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: AOR 2012 Knights of ST john
« Reply #1 on: 2014-07-04, 16:33:05 »

Yes. That's normal that the Knights can be attacked. The change was put in place to allow MP coop to be less annoying. If players are just trying to get a feel of the controls, but suddenly do something that pisses off the guards, they can at least defend themselves. Much like what happens after your embrace, you have to be careful where you click even in the day map, now.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

outlaw99

Re: AOR 2012 Knights of ST john
« Reply #2 on: 2014-07-04, 19:29:24 »

Thank you for the prompt reply :)  Its nice to know that people still play this game and support it with great mods.

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 39 queries.