Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-02-25, 14:26:17
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Something is in the closet...  (Read 2317 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Something is in the closet...
« on: 2006-06-10, 10:47:19 »

This was one of two dreams I remember having long ago. I feel they may have been longer, but don't remember the whole thing I just remember the end.

I was an investigator investigating what I think is a murder or suicide scene located in a hotel room. I remember what the room looked like.

It was fairly simple having a bed on end with a sofa and a tv on a tv stand. There was a closed closet with double sliding doors that have strange handles. The light from the room's window indicated that it was morning. The sun shined bright illuminating a suddle orange tan color into the room.

I was with two others during this investigation. There was signes of a struggle sense the room was a mess, but no body was found along with no blood. So why was I investigating a murder? That's what we were there to do. We were wondering where the body was and as I thought about it a sudden chill went up my spine as a felt the urge to look in the closet.

As I neared the closet I heard strange breathing. I wasn't sure if it was coming from me or coming from the closet. The others were looking at other things in the room and wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.

I went to turn the closet handle when suddenly it started turning itself. The closet door began to shake as it appeared as if someone was trying to break out. I felt fear as I sensed that it may not be human so I backed off as I pointed to the closet trying to indicate to the others that something's going on.

The dream began to fade as they turned to look at the closet door opening. That's when I woke up moaning. I never found out what it was. Most unusual dream but not uncommon. Some of my nightmares consist of nothing but strange sounds.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Griever

Re: Something is in the closet...
« Reply #1 on: 2006-06-10, 18:05:42 »

Don't you just hate it when you wake up when it's most interesting?! And you don't find out what is it, too.

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 38 queries.