Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-01-28, 22:34:52
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Christof attacks neutrals when switching characters  (Read 2454 times)

Darpaek

Hi!

I'm playing AoR 2012 and I have a question.  I am playing the single player game.  It's still early when in the game, but I'm having a problem.  For example, when I'm in Prague and there's a feedable neutral NPC in the street (old man, etc), if I hit Tab and switch between Christof and Wilhem, Christof will run off an attack the neutral NPC while I'm controlling Wilhem.  He usually hits them once and will awe them a couple times and then kills them, losing humanity. 

How do I stop this?

Also, the game is pretty tough.  The Cappadocians are kicking my butt in the monastery.  I see there's a Difficulty option that's 2 by default.  Will lowering it to one make the game easier?

Thanks!

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Christof attacks neutrals when switching characters
« Reply #1 on: 2013-02-13, 14:32:25 »

Yes. Lowering the difficulty will make the game easier. Also, be sure to turn off full aggression when in towns. Be sure to set yourself to Defense stance then click Regroup when in towns to avoid that issue. I did put in several passive checks to make it so the party tries not to kill an innocent when they have humanity checks, but if they are set to full aggression then there is not much stopping them. Full Aggression means indiscriminate aggression in that whatever can be attacked will be attacked.
« Last Edit: 2013-02-13, 14:46:20 by Javokis »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Darpaek

« Reply #2 on: 2013-02-14, 16:28:53 »

Thanks!

How do I disable dilution?  I have the box unchecked and I set the dilution chance to zero.  Yet, every now and then I notice my stats still have gone down.  I haven't been able to pin it down definitely to a certain point when it happens, it just seems to happen sometimes.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2013-02-14, 18:27:22 »

Getting hit by The Forgetful Mind will also cause permanent stat damage. Certain AoR Bosses use it aggressively. Best way to avoid getting hit by The Forgetful Mind is to use Obfuscate.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 39 queries.