Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-02-25, 14:32:11
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: A Lab  (Read 2858 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
A Lab
« on: 2006-06-10, 10:46:56 »

It was like resident evil, but there was no zombies, just a fear of being invected by the virus.

I took refuge with a number of other people in some kind of lab. We had to make for one of the secure rooms. It was a long rectangular shaped room with high tech glass and metal sliding double doors as its main entrance and a simple looking door as a back exit.

There was lab equipment and monitors in this room. One thing I remember vividly was the long rectangular lab table in the center of the room. There were windows alowing us to see outside the room. Probly have to draw a spec on it.

The rooms main entrance is adjacent to some kind of processor room that had several pools of green glowing liquid. The pools had metal rails around them to protect workers from falling in. We had to walk past these pools to get to the secure room.

After staying in the room for awhile something happened that made everyone panic. One by one they all came up with some kind of reason to leave the room, but I don't remember why. Some would exit through the back door while others would go through the front. Every time someone left we risk exposier to the virus. It was down to two people in the end. I and one other were left.

The other was unique. I think he was injected with the virus that gave him super human strength. It was a stable transition that allows him to retain his humanity as well as his human form. I don't remember much of what he looked like, but I could have sworn he looked like a Kenadren from my stories. I'm not sure if my memories are incorrect on that assumption.

His reason for leaving was odvious. There was a creature of some kind beyond the main entrance and he wanted to fight it off. He told me to close the double doors behind him once he goes through so that's what I did. The creature knocks him back into the door causing it to bend inward. I somehow was able to push the door back into its shape.

He was ok from the knock back. In fact he started to chuckle at that saying it only hurt his pride. He went back into the fight as I watched, but something was going on with the back door. I turned to look at it and I felt an urge to panic sense I was thinking that maybe something might try to get in through there.

I thought I saw the back door bend open and that's when I woke up.

Have you ever had a thought while dreaming? Sometimes you have to be careful not to think while in a dream because a lot of times it starts to effect that dream causing it to change direction quickly.

I think the back door was breached by my fault alone. I think my mind thought about it and that\'s when it happened. Have to be careful about that...
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Griever

Re: A Lab
« Reply #1 on: 2006-06-10, 18:09:54 »

Have you ever had a thought while dreaming? Sometimes you have to be careful not to think while in a dream because a lot of times it starts to effect that dream causing it to change direction quickly.
I think the back door was breached by my fault alone. I think my mind thought about it and that\'s when it happened. Have to be careful about that...

Yup, happens to me most of the times. And alot of times I realize it's a dream and I take advantage by shaping it how I want, making events and persons and stuff.  ;D

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #2 on: 2006-07-10, 00:55:38 »

This sounds identical to Doom the movie and Doom 3.

That happens to me a lot. But when I start thinking, I realize I'm dreaming. From there, it's like I become a god in my dreamworld. I can literaly change the setting and enter a new dreamworld, basically "flipping channels" until I find one I like. I also can wake up whenever I choose, and if I go to sleep right away after waking up in such a state, I can go right back to my dreams. Also, if I was afraid or running from something at first, I just turn around and face what was chasing or threatening me, smirk or laugh, and just desrtoy it with a thought, or my bear hands. That, or I change it into a beautiful woman and have sex with her. :P I know, I have a hyperactive libido.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #3 on: 2006-07-10, 17:43:21 »

Yes professor A-word, when is your nexst discription of its used ? :-p

Anyhow, I remember a sort of dream where I was in some kind of War simlulation (rain should remember it, it was a role play mostly I you and frost played, but frost and I kind of messed it up by canselling the hologram)

anyhow, I had a dream about that, and I reep remembering saying too myself. if it doesn't work out, i can wake up. and like: Ok, 5 more mins before I have to wake up anyhow... Wait is weekend... CHARGE MEN!

I know its weard, but the moment i toght of charge everything went bang and I saw limbs fly around me, i could see my weapon leaking plasma and blow up, but then I realised I was a vampire (Dhampire at the RP) and i saw my hands heal.

When i woke up I was sweating and my whole body itched, it was some damn realistic dream.
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #4 on: 2006-07-20, 23:25:51 »

Damn... now you're stirring up memories. :P
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 38 queries.