Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2018-08-19, 20:24:51
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Donations Now Accepted  (Read 1464 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Donations Now Accepted
« on: 2012-03-21, 19:26:20 »

I have just established the donation system via PayPal. For a long time I haven't wanted to do this, but I believe that much has changed to make this appropriate. I have heard people wanting some way to offer their support via commodity to my website. Well now I have created a secure way of doing that and would be honored to accept what the members of this community wish to offer. I will continue to remain as a free service and attempt to come up with various alternative means of income to keep E-Mods.net going, but times are rough and a little extra help can go a long way. I will be very thankful towards any donations that the community can afford.

If you would like to make a donation, click the donate button on the right panel of the front page. Thank you for your contribution and continued support for E-Mods.net.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 6.247 seconds with 24 queries.