Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2020-02-25, 13:22:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Modding Tutorials section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: I haunt thee  (Read 2632 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
I haunt thee
« on: 2006-06-10, 10:45:24 »

I was an American soldier during WWII just out of training, as green as can be. My company was on route to a nearby train station on a very luxurious Nazi commander train that we just took over.

I was sitting down relaxing watching the trees pass by the window of the train as it moved past them when I was told there was a call for me on the phone in the other room adjacent to me. I arose on my feet then walked to the other room where the phone was. It was a very nice room with lots of Victorian style furniture.

The phone was sitting on a stand next to a chair in the corner of the room. The phone was of a very old 19th century design consisting of a base with a horn shaped receiver lying on the base's tongs. I sat next to it then picked it up.

It was most heavy to lift that it slipped through my hands bouncing off my leg then onto the second shelf of the stand. I heard a female voice on the receiver as I picked it up another time putting more strength into the lift.

I finally bring the receiver to my mouth as I heard a voice asking if I'm really there. I responded with a soft voice, 'Yes, I'm here.' The voice on the other end sounded relieved as I heard what sounded like cheers through the receiver.

She told me that they have another mission for me once I arrive at the station. She said where I am to go, but I don't remember where it was. When we arrived at the busy station the next thing I remember is seeing my family trying to pick up a bunch of toys that were piled up next to a water fountain.

I went to help seeing it was my cousin's Hot Wheel toys lying around. We were trying to put them into big white plastic bags, but after awhile I became tired so I sat down at a bench then my mom walks up to me.

She asked, 'Where is it you're supposed to go?' When I started to say, 'I'm to go..' She interrupted me telling me to hush then explained, 'They could be watching you.'

That's when things became weird. The next thing I remember I was watching a lady in a sun lighted room sitting at a desk with a rounded mirror mounted on it combing her hair as she talked to one of her maids about how she keeps the place so well kept.

Her voice was the same as that of whom spoke to me on the phone. I watched them both from behind as I stood in plain site of them next to the bed, but they seemed to not notice me. I watched as the maid showed the lady how she organizes things.

That's when I spoke. After that the maid looked at me with panic in her eyes then ran out of the room while the lady just stared at me as if she's seeing a ghost. That's when I felt the ominous deep depression of my heart that rattled me in my sleep. I realized that I AM A GHOST!

I looked away from her, as she stared at me I felt utter sorrow and despair. I noticed I was wearing a WWII soldier's uniform and that I was dead. Suddenly a spike of cold chilled my whole body as I did something extremely frightening.

The room darkened quickly as I stared back at her with my cold pale expression. My deep sorrow turned to raw hatred. That's when I slid towards her in a quick and freakishly unreal manner that was as if I was on a moving track on the floor. It invoked such fear from her that she drew her gun from a drawer of her desk.

When she aimed it towards me, that's when I awoken in a panic. The cold chill down my whole body lasted much of the rest of the night making it difficult to go back to sleep.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Griever

Re: I haunt thee
« Reply #1 on: 2006-06-10, 18:22:55 »

Don't you have any nice dreams, too?

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #2 on: 2006-07-07, 15:48:15 »

Wow, that sounded so wonderfull, peeking on woman when they don't see ya :-p
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2006-07-20, 23:26:55 »

At least someone thought it was positive. :P
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 38 queries.