Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-10-23, 02:51:37
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: is it possible..... ?  (Read 1606 times)

Nagaraja

is it possible..... ?
« on: 2007-07-24, 17:52:16 »

To make a script that will play a series of music tracs in succession?
Unfortunatly i have no idea about making scripts but i am guessing it isnt.

I decided to continue my long abandoned map series for a completely new MD city originally named ^V^ City of The Damned which i was making for my old guild chaotic state, unfortunatly alot of the original maps i pain stakingly created have long since gone due to hd failiar, hence basically starting all over again, but within this city is a complex for cainites of which there are various sections starting on ground level (for mortals who are unawair of Vampires as it was all heavyly based on the concept of cainites abiding to the masquerade) and an underground section which comprised of various rooms, a crypt, office rooms, and board room / elysium, and underground tunnels/ sewers (not the game ones) which could be used in RP if there happened to be a breach and hunters came to "clean house" or a sabbat invassion etc or even hunters or sabbat finding thier way into the tunnels and cattacoombs and invading the complex.,

The problem is due to this bieng a massive project and complex and was used for very long periods of rl time for RP's etc the same song in an area started to become somewhat... annoying, that and now it seems my pc does not like alt tab from vtm (basically causes it to ctd so using media players can be a pain, also due to the club sections all having dj's it seemed sort of redundant them bieng there when the same track was just looped over and over.

Anyway am going off on tangents again aint i lol , always happens when i start on this idea so long and short if anyone knows how to make, can makeor knows where to find  a script that will enable multiple tracks to be played please let me know

Best Regards
Nagaraja

p.s. IF i ever do finish this is there still a site that can host files? like the old mod haven etc? also if you want to know more about the project or have ideas input etc which you would like to see implemented (nothing too tech lol) feel free to IM me, would also appeciate testers when i gather enough of it to make it worthwhile releasing the first sections

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: is it possible..... ?
« Reply #1 on: 2007-07-24, 22:10:09 »

To make a script that will play a series of music tracs in succession?
Unfortunatly i have no idea about making scripts but i am guessing it isnt.

It is possible.

p.s. IF i ever do finish this is there still a site that can host files? like the old mod haven etc? also if you want to know more about the project or have ideas input etc which you would like to see implemented (nothing too tech lol) feel free to IM me, would also appeciate testers when i gather enough of it to make it worthwhile releasing the first sections

Yes. Upload stuff at:

http://paine.planetvampire.gamespy.com

We finally have a mod upload site that is hosted by gamespy.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 24 queries.