Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-10-21, 14:08:00
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: The Age of Redemption 2015 (v1.3) frenzy issue's  (Read 273 times)

outlaw99

The Age of Redemption 2015 (v1.3) frenzy issue's
« on: 2017-05-29, 18:56:15 »

I am having an issue with frenzy. what happens is this:  if i go into frenzy  i get a "frenzy" icon that seems to stick even after i calm down.  i was fighting that ghost in josef's tunnels lev 3 and ended up with 4 frenzy icons. icons will NOT go away with time. if i save the game anytime after that point (frenzy bar will be at 0), the issue occurs.  when i load the saved game with one of more frenzy icons  my character becomes unplayable . i am unable to control him/her (with frenzy level at 0) and he will start to attack my coterie . the entire party will die usually from being drained of blood . sometimes i can run and try and let an enemy or guard kill him... which seem the only way to get rid of the frenzy. this is big problem since frenzy icons can appear often as you now seem to frenzy more frequently. letting my char die all the time is no fun with the % chance for stat dilution from torpor. I do enjoy the new version of aor but the freaking hard setting is a bit difficult lol .Thank you for a great mod!!  Take care :)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: The Age of Redemption 2015 (v1.3) frenzy issue's
« Reply #1 on: 2017-05-30, 11:42:30 »

I'll be going through a number of features to polish up, but that's gonna take time. Plans are to eventually implement an overhaul to the morality system and that will give me an opportunity to clean up the frenzy script even more.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

outlaw99

« Reply #2 on: 2017-05-30, 16:06:59 »

Thank You for the reply and nice to see you :)   i was hoping someone else could corroborate my issue as well . Hopefully its not related to my still running an ancient OS (XP). i did use the legacy install package so i don't think it's an install issue. i have some minor instability issues(crash in vampire_aor.exe) as well when fighting (face hugging hoppers lol). all in all ...issues aside.....  i love the changes . AOR rock's !! :)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2017-05-30, 16:27:06 »

just in case there is some kind of issue, you can still bypass the aor config app, but place the following command lines on your VTMR shortcut

-user AoR -chron aor_sp -console

Then do manual edits on the config.txt file located in VTMR>AoR>Config>config.txt

The app might still be having some permission problems due to what's going on with the .NET framework these days.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

outlaw99

« Reply #4 on: 2017-05-30, 19:47:27 »

what exactly would adding that command line to my shortcut do?  would i still run the AOR config to play the game?  how would i know what setting to change in the config.txt?  Sorry for my ignorance but as you can tell i'm not into modding. i just love the game and the AOR mod . Thanks

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #5 on: 2017-05-31, 22:10:43 »

If you add the command line to the VTMR shortcut [not the aor app shortcut] then that will run the aor mod while bypassing the config app. You can then edit the config.txt manually because it's just a text file so insert values that you normally would set in the app. Just as long as you don't typo a wrong value or accidentally remove syntax, you'll be fine. Just save the text file as you would any note file with your desired settings then run the VTMR shortcut with the command lines.

outlaw99

« Reply #6 on: 2017-06-01, 15:37:24 »

Hopefully I'M not being a pain but i have another question.  Did you make any changes to the Teutonic knight base?  I have an older PC ... can't afford to upgrade or buy a new one . Basically as soon as i talk to orsi and enter the base, i take a huge frame rate hit . Not only that but even if i lower everything to minimum  it still is slow. frame rate comes up but the whole area is somehow ... laggy no matter how high frame rate is . everything was good and smooth until i hit the base :(  FYI vanilla and previous AOR mods ran smoothly there. Thank You in advance for any help :)

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 20 queries.