Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-10-21, 14:12:53
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Prince Rudolf Brandl Model, Finished, clean and Portrait Head added, NO Upgrades  (Read 486 times)

Chemus

I've filled in the Prince Brandl model for player use in MP, including an animated head. There are a couple of imperfections, such as the clasp of the Ermine cape being twisted, that i haven't figured out, but I'm happy with it. It's 'nobbed' and tested with Vanilla VTMR and AoR Mod.

Another 'issue' is that I've set the 'CastID' in the Not file as Brandl; in the AoR mod, the Brandl model does the talking in audiences with the Prince. If you don't like that... sorry. It's obviously fixable; in early testing, I ran AoR in MP with Brandl as Christof and it worked perfectly, as it did for running AoR in MP (alone) as Brandl.

If someone can point me to a way to pub this here or on another useful Mod Site, I'd be grateful.

I'll take recommendations for improvements too as well, please.

--Chemus

[Edit] Fixed the cape and other issues, but in testing, I noticed that any regroups don't show when filtered through the cape while 'invisible' in-game.

Anyone know why, and how to fix it? Is there an updated plugin for MilkShape? [/edit]

[Edit 2] Figured out the 'disappearing' parts; if any groups use the same material, then they must all be grouped together in the list, or their alpha channels are messed up. The attached file is updated. [/edit]
« Last Edit: 2016-12-06, 00:00:55 by Chemus »

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 19 queries.