Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-08-22, 01:56:57
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: 2017-08-04, 21:31:24 
Started by behar - Last post by Javokis
Looks like this mod also fixes issues with camera angles cutting off heads in cutscenes. Works just fine with aor mod.

on: 2017-07-28, 13:16:58 
Started by Javokis - Last post by Javokis
Development has been slow, leading to long off periods, but it is still in development and may likely be launched this year.

Here is run down of what has actually been done thus far with Age of Redemption 2017:

Version 1.0 2017

Fixes

-Fixed an issue with firearms that caused sound and muzzle flash effects to not show or be heard properly.
-Fixed a bug that causes ammo to be lost if a player uses the ammo while a viable weapon is in inventory, but not equipped.
-Combat stats will be hidden during cutscenes.
-Fixed an issue with the respawn system randomly failing due to AI protocols.
-The [Vanilla] Discipline Functions option in the AoR config app now restores many more disciplines back to their vanilla functions & visuals.
   [Some discipline descriptions have been updated - also fixed typoes]
-Bosses can no longer be bloodbound.
-Eyes of the Beast illumination now fixed for AoR 5 minute duration.
-Fixed potential issue where the show combat messages might still show even when turned off in the config app.

Features

-Daggers can now apply critical bonuses if target is unaware[distracted], under negative mental effects, or attacker is using obfuscate powers.
-Christof no longer starts with 1000 gold with [Vanilla] Quests Format enabled. Also achieved using Vanilla difficulty preset in config app.
-New console command added - stcmd sethumanity # [where # is the desired stat; typical range 0 - 100]. Built to work in the single player mode.
-All scrolls now cast at level 5. Originally set to 2.
-NPC item drop chance can now be set in the config app [under enemy tab]. Check readme for details.
-[Vanilla] Shop Inventory feature has been enabled in the config app to allow purist restoration of vanilla shops. Check readme for details.
-Several quick use weapons like daggers, grenades, and rare artifacts [e.g. Waxen Poetica] have been altered for enhanced damage and effect.
   [Note: additional quick use items may be regularly available at shops if [Vanilla] Shop Inventory is turned OFF]

SAVE STABILITY NOTE

AoR 2017 v1.0 is not compatible with AoR 2015 v1.3 or below saves. You'll need to start a fresh game.

on: 2017-06-29, 10:34:47 
Started by Spamwebster - Last post by Javokis
The respawn bug is a known issue. Diablerie might be failing in modern times because the blood is too weak to gain anything from. Most modern vampires you fight are pretty diluted on the generation.

on: 2017-06-29, 08:35:02 
Started by Spamwebster - Last post by Spamwebster
I've found that the Diablerie and Respawn mechanics don't always activate.
With the respawn mechanics I mean that every time you clear an area less and less enemies respawn. It makes levelling different disciplines to see which you prefer much harder.
With Diablerie I mean that the game only lets me diablerize certain clans and only in certain levels. I've been able to diablerize a dark a nosfertatu but not a modern one, I've diablerized cappadocians but not Giovanni and only been able diablerize Tremere in the Teutonic Knight's Base.
I was just wondering why this was the case.
Thank you for your time.
Spam

on: 2017-06-28, 21:18:05 
Started by Javokis - Last post by Javokis
Been awhile since I had a vivid dream or at least one coherent enough to explain.

I was on some massive city sized space station or perhaps something orbiting a planet. Like most sci-fi dreams I have, the designs are hard to make out. Contextually, there seemed to be a segregation in the design between a deprecated ghetto below a semi-derelict mass of structures towering over it. There is obviously some sort of conflict occurring on this station between what seems to be a monster infested ghetto with rusted out abandoned structures and a population living on barely functioning towers above it. Above population can get around through various bridges interconnecting the towers.

It seemed possible, though barely, for people to survive amidst the monsters that stir around the derelict structures and alleys of the lower ghettos. Many of these survivors hide in reinforced shelters, some of which can connect to the top tower districts. But the residents above control who is allowed to be risen out of the monster infested ghettos.

Often people will be cast down into the ghettos. Not cast down out of punishment or torture, but to test the "hidden potential" of the people. I was one of those people who was cast down to the ghettos. I played a cat and mouse game by avoiding monsters as I edged through abandoned structures till it became too much for me. At a time when I was surrounded on the streets out in the open, a power grew within me to take flight. Thus I flew, but my strength in flight was limited so I soon felt myself about to fall. As I lost upward momentum, someone from a tower above threw a line down to me so I grabbed it. The dream became blurring for a time, but I believe I was rescued.

Later, the dream took place where the role was switched. Now I am the one sending another to be cast down to the ghettos. She was strapped to ledge about to be descended. Fearful, she wept, but I assured her that she is not being sent out of punishment or torture, but to unlock her "hidden potential." Thus I dropped her and woke up.

on: 2017-06-28, 01:13:13 
Started by Javokis - Last post by Aburto

This one would freak me out every time I turned on my computer.

on: 2017-06-01, 15:37:24 
Started by outlaw99 - Last post by outlaw99
Hopefully I'M not being a pain but i have another question.  Did you make any changes to the Teutonic knight base?  I have an older PC ... can't afford to upgrade or buy a new one . Basically as soon as i talk to orsi and enter the base, i take a huge frame rate hit . Not only that but even if i lower everything to minimum  it still is slow. frame rate comes up but the whole area is somehow ... laggy no matter how high frame rate is . everything was good and smooth until i hit the base :(  FYI vanilla and previous AOR mods ran smoothly there. Thank You in advance for any help :)

on: 2017-05-31, 22:10:43 
Started by outlaw99 - Last post by Javokis
If you add the command line to the VTMR shortcut [not the aor app shortcut] then that will run the aor mod while bypassing the config app. You can then edit the config.txt manually because it's just a text file so insert values that you normally would set in the app. Just as long as you don't typo a wrong value or accidentally remove syntax, you'll be fine. Just save the text file as you would any note file with your desired settings then run the VTMR shortcut with the command lines.

on: 2017-05-30, 19:47:27 
Started by outlaw99 - Last post by outlaw99
 what exactly would adding that command line to my shortcut do?  would i still run the AOR config to play the game?  how would i know what setting to change in the config.txt?  Sorry for my ignorance but as you can tell i'm not into modding. i just love the game and the AOR mod . Thanks

on: 2017-05-30, 16:27:06 
Started by outlaw99 - Last post by Javokis
just in case there is some kind of issue, you can still bypass the aor config app, but place the following command lines on your VTMR shortcut

-user AoR -chron aor_sp -console

Then do manual edits on the config.txt file located in VTMR>AoR>Config>config.txt

The app might still be having some permission problems due to what's going on with the .NET framework these days.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 14 queries.