Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-17, 14:59:11
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Hi Jav, something that might be worth considering  (Read 2246 times)

Trogers2

• "Help the helpless, it just might make you a better person"
    • Kindred-knights
Hi Jav, something that might be worth considering
« on: 2010-05-14, 14:43:42 »

I was looking around online at 3D Engines and came across GameStudio (http://www.conitec.net/english/gstudio/download.php) I hear it's possible to create free 3D games there then I thought. VTMR is getting out dated, maybe it's possible to redo vampire with this program? I was reading through the walk through here (http://www.conitec.net/litec/) the program seems simple enough I might flick through and see what I can do.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Hi Jav, something that might be worth considering
« Reply #1 on: 2010-05-14, 14:57:06 »

Hmm... I may take a close look at it assuming I'm not going to be the only one doing so. It looks promising. Looks like (from it's shader section) that it can at least do some Half Life 2 texture graphics. (Diffusions, Specular, Normal, all that shit)

Cool.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Trogers2

• Kindred-knights
« Reply #2 on: 2010-05-14, 17:49:50 »

Hmm... I may take a close look at it assuming I'm not going to be the only one doing so. It looks promising. Looks like (from it's shader section) that it can at least do some Half Life 2 texture graphics. (Diffusions, Specular, Normal, all that shit)

Cool.

Yeah, I just downloaded the free version. You can create scripts for LAN too which is cool. I couldn't do anything amazing but I made a simple map and tested a simple 3D game where you walk around in a room. Remaking Vamp with this program is totally possible and would bring the game upto Bloodline standards, I think it's worth a shot.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2010-05-14, 19:25:08 »

Wait a second... I've seen this engine before. Now that I really look at it, I remember years ago (sometime around 2004-2005) seeing several Redemption maps having been converted to that engine. I think someone was attempting to use Redemption assets to create a different game using an earlier version of that engine, but got busted.

Not a good idea...
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Trogers2

• Kindred-knights
« Reply #4 on: 2010-05-15, 18:57:24 »

Wait a second... I've seen this engine before. Now that I really look at it, I remember years ago (sometime around 2004-2005) seeing several Redemption maps having been converted to that engine. I think someone was attempting to use Redemption assets to create a different game using an earlier version of that engine, but got busted.

Not a good idea...

For real? Damn how did they find him? For such a dead forgotten game I doubt anyone would care.

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 19 queries.