Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-20, 07:32:06
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Can anyone explain this occurrence?  (Read 1755 times)

Kaelidian

Can anyone explain this occurrence?
« on: 2010-03-21, 00:39:09 »

Theres an attached screenshot of this odd situation. I remember it didnt do this on a different machine.
On this machine however it does, and its truly annoying.

It puts a line like a single brush has be subdivided into 2 triangle sections when in fact its truly only 1 brush, anyone know whats going on/ how to fix it?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Can anyone explain this occurrence?
« Reply #1 on: 2010-03-21, 01:19:44 »

What do you have you preferences set to? See below. Take note of the display settings.

You might want to play with them. Also could take a look at the render quality settings...
« Last Edit: 2010-03-21, 01:23:08 by Javokis »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Kaelidian

« Reply #2 on: 2010-03-24, 04:13:33 »

yeah all my settings are set to that same stuff now and still the same problem, Im thinking it might be my gay graphics card.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2010-03-26, 01:07:02 »

Hmm. I do recall that my old SiS 8mb integrated video card did something like that (depending on operating system). Haven't used it in years. I'm rather fond of my ATI Radeon HD 4870 + Windows7 64-bit. Embrace works like a charm.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Kaelidian

« Reply #4 on: 2010-03-26, 13:26:53 »

Yeah Im stuck on a net book, I noticed that it only makes that line appear like that when a side is cut off. Like if the cam view has 1 of four lines cut at all it moves it to that cross section. Im not sure what the problem with it is. Im assuming its my crappy integrated intel chip powering this piece of crap. I guess I'll just have to wait till i get my college money and get a better computer capable of keeping up with my needs.

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.