Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-21, 08:59:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Dracula  (Read 2372 times)

Dracula

Dracula
« on: 2010-02-22, 14:35:16 »

Greetings to all whom have bothered to read this post. Lets get down to it; as the name implies I'm nuts about Dracula and vampires(exept twilight). I'm 23, living in the States and need help. I'v owned Redemption since July 2000, but never knew it had mods untill late 2009. I'v downloaded quite afew and now I want to take the next step. My dream is to create my own original mod of Dracula's castle. The problem is I have no idea how to do it, I know nothing of modding or advanced computer techniques, so I guess that makes me an uber noob. I want to make my vision a reality. Can you help me out?
« Last Edit: 2010-02-22, 14:59:06 by Dracula »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Dracula
« Reply #1 on: 2010-02-22, 16:16:18 »

Eventually, I'll be getting around to big 0' modding and mapping tutorials. Till then, you'll have to check out the scattered bits of information that you find south of the forum. As well as the embedded video tutorial play list that's right up on the forum.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

wesclash

« Reply #2 on: 2010-02-23, 07:37:42 »

I started modding Redemption about three years ago.  Don't let the prospect of getting started intimidate you.    There is alot of helpful info on this site.  My advice to you would be to gather materials about Dracula's castle (photos or drawings, floor plans and dimensions) because that will make the process go much faster.  I also found the articles at Vampire Planet on modding with Embrace very helpful.  If you haven't read them yet, do so: http://www.planetvampire.com/tutorials/index.shtml

Peace

Dracula

« Reply #3 on: 2010-02-23, 11:24:48 »

so were can i get embrace? I alredy tried PlanetVampire and the download link wont work.

wesclash

« Reply #4 on: 2010-02-23, 11:35:53 »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #5 on: 2010-02-23, 12:46:42 »

"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Dracula

« Reply #6 on: 2010-02-23, 14:40:48 »

I got it and started with PlanetVampire's guide. Goddamn it's gonna take forever to build my vision!
« Last Edit: 2010-02-23, 15:07:01 by Dracula »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #7 on: 2010-02-23, 16:39:37 »

The planetvampire tutorial is rather gimped on the process of exporting. I actually have a video tutorial on basic embrace use here:

http://e-mods.net/forum/index.php/topic,564.0.html

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #8 on: 2010-02-26, 02:12:24 »

I got it and started with PlanetVampire's guide. Goddamn it's gonna take forever to build my vision!

Maybe not. The Big o' Mapping video tutorial is in production and has enough parts already up to get you started at full speed ahead. Check the playlist and enjoy. Questions and comments can be left here:

http://e-mods.net/forum/index.php?topic=848.msg5655.html#new

This video tutorial blows the last video tutorial away.
« Last Edit: 2014-02-15, 12:00:32 by Javokis »

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 19 queries.