Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-19, 09:40:11
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: common Vampire model parameters  (Read 5316 times)

CL0wN

• CL0wN.com
Re: common Vampire model parameters
« Reply #15 on: 2009-11-30, 09:05:13 »

I think it would look better if you used the cleaner lines that primitives provide. That Viking ship looks like it was made with sticks or heaps of straw. The oars for example look like twisted rope. In addition to it looking sloppy, it takes up a lot more space and I can?t imagine how you would texture a jumble of surfaces like that. Where did you get this model?

« Reply #16 on: 2009-11-30, 11:44:02 »

as i told:
Mesh is quiete noisy becouse it is commercial model
and
Model is destroyed a bit, it is commercial model, so i shouldn't give out correct model.

Correct model:

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #17 on: 2009-11-30, 17:09:28 »

I'm noticing quite a few primitives on that commercial model.  When you pull it apart with your mind it looks quite simple.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

« Reply #18 on: 2009-12-01, 03:29:36 »

CL0wN: Where did you get this model?
I have made it.
I just feel all the time, there is misunderstanding about that ugly model - i had to make it look that ugly by applying "noise" modificator which "randomly" moves vertices around their positions, before posting model here.

Javokis: I'm noticing quite a few primitives on that commercial model.  When you pull it apart with your mind it looks quite simple.
Yes, there isn't much choices, how you can start making your model in Max. I usualy start creating primitive with volume of my desired model, but lately, i prefer to manipulate with model itself on vertex/edge/polygon level rather than applying modifiers on it. I feel more free with modifiing model by this way, just drag what i want where i want it to be. Maybe there are more useful modifiers in XSI.
Anyway, i should try modeling this way too.
« Last Edit: 2009-12-01, 03:41:42 by 211 »

CL0wN

• CL0wN.com
« Reply #19 on: 2009-12-01, 09:19:07 »

Now thats more like it! That model should be easy to port over to VTM.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.