Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-19, 12:02:31
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Passenger... and driver  (Read 2812 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Passenger... and driver
« on: 2009-09-15, 04:02:26 »

I had one of those dreams last night that indicates the story of my life in a single brief situation.

My sister was driving a yellow car that reminded me of a taxi cab. I think we drove by the college to do some things, but I don't remember much of what that was. I do remember us arriving at my mom's apartment. Things were different. The apartment's parking lot was facing outward rather than inward. The apartment was on the opposite end of the parking lot. My sister didn't park the car in the parking lot. She parked the car on the opposite side of the road near a neighbor's house. I was sitting in the back seat while sister had to do something quick so she walked across the road to the apartment. Two men walk up to the vehicle and appear to mistake the car for a taxi cab. How ironic. I don't remember the conversation much but I was very relaxed as a really nice breeze came threw my backseat door window, which was half cracked open.

As the men walked off, the vehicle began to drive forward as if some unseen force was driving it. I was not afraid. In fact, I was unaware that there was no driver moving the vehicle. I was busy enjoying the nice breeze that was now blowing into the window. When I realized what was going on, the car was half way down the street. I decided to get up and change to the driver seat to take control of the vehicle. I wasn't in any hurry nor was I panicking, I just wanted to get my sister's car back to her. When I sat down at the driver seat, I noticed the peddles looked odd. There was far more peddles than a car usually has. I was trying to figure out which one was the break and somehow I knew the correct one. I stopped the car, U-turned it around with unusual ease, and enjoyed an accelerated return back to the apartment where I might have burnt a little rubber playing with the break. I drove into the parking lot and did a 180 skid out. I got out calm and cool as I approached my sister who was standing at the door of my mom's apartment.

My sister didn't seem all that happy about my brief little joy ride. I tried to explain that it was out of control. I made mention that the vehicle drove quite well without a driver then my voice kind of changed. I had a "Malkavian Moment" as I was analyzing what just happened and speaking rather strangely as each random thought about what I did kept coming right out of my mouth. I realized that I was acting odd when the vehicle was driving by itself. The nice breeze through the window seemed to distract me from what was going on around me. I tried to explain, but I ended up analyzing myself till I awake from the dream.

Then I continued to analyze myself.
« Last Edit: 2009-09-15, 04:06:38 by Javokis »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 17 queries.