Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-20, 22:05:45
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Import Java sources to some Java IDE?  (Read 1797 times)

RuThaN

• Cursed writer
    • RuThaNs Lair click on Ragnarokr for my mod info
Import Java sources to some Java IDE?
« on: 2009-04-01, 15:17:54 »

I think so for community will be great some tutorial- how import source java files as project to some powerful Java IDE, as Eclipse or Netbeans(created in czech:). Because this IDE's do development very quickly. For me i big difference between coding C# in Notepad and strong IDE of Visual Studio, with Java its same. Yes vampire, isnt Windows Forms Aplication, but IDE have lots of advantages also for console aplications without 2D GUI.
  2 maybe 3 years ago, will tried with my friend import source file in Eclipse, but Eclipse have some special mode for support very old Java 1.1.8, but i think, it must works.
Brujah antitribu from pagan europian blackearth(now in Prag), but with roots in Scandinavia.
Im gamedesigner and writer, technology is only tool, important are visions and ideas, but its hard, inspire another demons with own visions, so i must lots of technology things make alone, and this is figh

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Import Java sources to some Java IDE?
« Reply #1 on: 2009-04-02, 21:55:44 »

I use JBuilder 2007, which is based off of Eclipse. JBuilder 2007 Turbo can export class files readable by Redemption. I used JBuilder to develop Wodal 0.4a.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

RuThaN

• Cursed writer
    • RuThaNs Lair click on Ragnarokr for my mod info
Re: Import Java sources to some Java IDE?
« Reply #2 on: 2009-04-03, 09:40:32 »

And can you write step by step tuporial how you did that. I supposed you use some projects features - work with more than one class together. My old college show me few magic key shortcut /functions if you import all files in project., if you only working only in  mode open one class separetly, you dont use full streght of IDE.
  I hope so you understand, what i want to say.
Brujah antitribu from pagan europian blackearth(now in Prag), but with roots in Scandinavia.
Im gamedesigner and writer, technology is only tool, important are visions and ideas, but its hard, inspire another demons with own visions, so i must lots of technology things make alone, and this is figh

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.