Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-17, 15:01:28
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Emod Modification, Javo.. help?  (Read 2071 times)

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
    • CLICK HERE TO VISIT MYSPACE SITE.
Emod Modification, Javo.. help?
« on: 2009-03-02, 22:01:39 »

So far been playing with emod 1.8 clans and disciplines, so far i added 2 new vampire clans and 1 werewolf clan, but also changed few of the Emod disciplines and arranged them in different groups.

What i dont seem to understand is that when adding new clans, these will not be able to use beasterium, since the new clan can cast the "BeastCall" and "BeastFrom" but nothing happens... what should i modify to be able to set a spawn BeastCall and a BeastForm? I tried the Game.nnd to set them a beckon and a form, but seems that is not working...

Also, i want to mess a little with the mystic clan, so they are not inmune but heal much faster with the "Recovery" discipline and that they autorevive after 2 mins of death.

Im trying to do all this for a new RP chronicle been working in the last weeks, and i want to have more specific/unique Clans into emod.

Thanks in advance Javokis.
Victims... arent we all?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Emod Modification, Javo.. help?
« Reply #1 on: 2009-03-02, 22:19:55 »

*cough* Wodal *cough*

Yeah. Uhm... I didn't make E-Mod 1.8 all that 'modable' for people who don't understand java. The clan stuff was horribly hard coded into the mod. Back then, Paine recommended I make a config file for the clans, but I was rather a lazy n00b when it comes to reading custom files. You'll have to go through the horrific EmodClans.java file if you want to make any new clans for E-Mod 1.8.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
« Reply #2 on: 2009-03-03, 09:05:49 »

Holy crap! haha... I like Wodal, but i rather wait for 04a... anyway, ill try and mess with java... see what can i do.

Victims... arent we all?

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
« Reply #3 on: 2009-03-03, 09:28:15 »

Seems i cannot save the file as a .class instead the dj decompiler saves as .java

anyway, i didnt understand much... guess ill wait for wodal.
Victims... arent we all?

Mv.c9

« Reply #4 on: 2009-06-25, 08:20:13 »

where is exactly that emodclass.java, i want to make remove almost all and create some other defaults.
New Disciplines Mod - Bloodlines
http://www.moddb.com/mods/bloodlines-antitribu

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 19 queries.