Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-19, 09:46:40
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Why wont anyone help me?  (Read 1943 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Why wont anyone help me?
« on: 2006-08-01, 10:03:57 »

Shit. I had a sucky dream.

I seem to have been playing the role of another person within another family. I was a teenager living in a nice house in a rural neighborhood. I had only my mom to take care of me. I don't know about my dad.

One day my mom (not really my mom) met someone. The guy seemed controlling, but he was also influencial. I thought to myself that my mom was out of his ledge because of his chubby physical appearance. I don't remember everything, but I do remember towards the end when we discover that he's a psychopath who wants to kill us (sound like a movie anyone watched?).

He took us hostage in our own home and we couldn't leave. He had our savings accounts drained and was pretty much ready to kill us. My mom was the first target. She tried to jump through the 2nd story window of our two story house, but ended up caught in the window's screen. While she was struggling I ended up going through another window in an adjacent room. As I was going through it, I noticed my mom being pulled back in. I got through the screen of my window and jumped down onto the grassy knoll of our back yard.

I ran around to the front of the house towards the main street, yelling for help. This is where it gets extremely flustrating. I had no control over this teenager's composier. Purely instinctual from here.

I see a pedestrian and run up to her to ask for help and to get the police. I told her that there is an invasion in our home. The pedestrian tells me that there is a phone ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN. I end up having to look for more useful help, thinking to myself how strange that was. I came to another house where a friend of the family lives. The man is well known to us. I think he is a priest to our local church and appears to have been a psychologist as well.

I catch him as he is walking out of his house. I walk up to him in panic, trying to get his attention. I don't remember what I was trying to tell him, but he seemed to be ignoring me. He never ignored me before. He was actually heading to our house. I was trying to warn him about the man in our home, saying that the man has gone psycho, but he ended up taking my words as insults, saying that he had cured that man long ago.

This made me panic further and I said I need to get the police. The man looked at me as if I was nuts and I just ran the other way. I notice a mail man nearby by, driving his mailing vehicle around. At this point I am so flustered and angry that I jump on the mail man's hood screaming for him to call for police. I don't know for sure what happened, but I think the mailman pointed out a police officer who happens to be in the area.

I look down the street and I see a cop on foot inside a nearby park. I get off the hood and run towards the officer. I plee for the officer's assistance, but it seems that no-one thinks there is an emergency so i'm like what the hell.

Why wont anyone help me?

Then I woke up.

"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
Re: Why wont anyone help me?
« Reply #1 on: 2006-08-01, 15:17:51 »

Sort of reminds me of anger management combined with a triller whos name I don't remember. And since when do you got much controll about your dream? I simply let it play like a movie.
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Why wont anyone help me?
« Reply #2 on: 2006-08-03, 14:14:06 »

And since when do you got much controll about your dream?

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 19 queries.