Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-20, 03:30:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Will there be an advanced Weapon-Making Tut in the future?  (Read 2266 times)

Mort

• Team

You planning on doing a modeling and advanced NOT editor tutorial for making weapons?  Ever since your weapon pack i've been drooling over the idea of making custom designed weapons for vtmr.
« Last Edit: 2008-12-09, 10:12:13 by mgust35 »
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Not an Advanced Weapon-Making Tut
« Reply #1 on: 2008-12-09, 09:25:37 »

Some of you guys really should consider revising your topic names. If I were a newbie and came into this thread expecting to actually see a tutorial, I would be horribly disappointed right now. Your choices in naming convention is making this whole section kind of inconsistent.

To answer your question: I haven't thought about it much lately, but I was kind of hoping for second that you just did given your topic name.

"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Mort

• Team
Re: Will there be an advanced Weapon-Making Tut in the future?
« Reply #2 on: 2008-12-09, 10:13:21 »

FIXT! ;D

Good point though.  Sorry about that.
« Last Edit: 2008-12-09, 10:15:55 by mgust35 »
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Will there be an advanced Weapon-Making Tut in the future?
« Reply #3 on: 2008-12-31, 01:05:57 »

Explaining milkshape beyond the basic sphere is probably the one thing I'm weak at. If there is to be a tutorial on this, it'll likely not be written by me.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 19 queries.