Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-19, 11:54:54
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Trails and Scripts  (Read 2899 times)

Mort

• Team
Trails and Scripts
« on: 2008-12-04, 20:57:57 »

Is there a list or anyway to find out all of the trails and scripts usable for weapons in the not editor?

Thanks as always.

-Matt

Offtopic:  Any of you guys play some TF2 yet?  8)
« Last Edit: 2008-12-04, 21:00:07 by mgust35 »
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Trails and Scripts
« Reply #1 on: 2008-12-05, 13:35:23 »

You can find a list of particles in the game.npd file located in resource.nob.

As for scripts, I'll have to look into that.

OT: I played some TF2 awhile back, but I haven't been into the multiplayer scene of late. I've been playing Fallout 3.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Mort

• Team
« Reply #2 on: 2008-12-05, 17:45:19 »

Thank you.

OT:  How is fallout 3?  Ive seen commercials for it on TV, and it looks pretty solid.  Anything that stands out compared to other first person shooters?
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2008-12-05, 21:25:52 »

The V.A.T.S. is awesome and never gets old. The game has a lot in common with Oblivion mechanics-wise, but even if you didn't like Oblivion you still most likely will like this game. I've heard from people that didn't even like Oblivion and were skeptical about Fallout 3 using the same engine, but ended up liking Fallout 3 anyway.

I loved Oblivion and now I'm addicted to Fallout 3 and will most likely consider modding for it once the GECK mod tool is launched. You've been warned. ;P
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Mort

• Team
« Reply #4 on: 2008-12-05, 22:27:37 »

Ill have to give it a try.  Been watching some trailers and gameplay on youtube and it looks pretty epic.

Got a question I thought i would bring up since it has to do with this topic.

I added some trails for weapons and it only is seen on secondary attacks in game.  Would this be because of the blade start and end settings or is there something else im doing wrong?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #5 on: 2008-12-06, 09:14:53 »

Be sure you have the WEAPON_FLAGS1 setup to have BLADETRAIL and STRIKETRAIL flags checked.If your weapon uses secondary attacks, I think you need to turn off the USE SPECIAL flag from the WEAPON_FLAGS2 tag, but I can't remember if that interferes with trails or not.

Mort

• Team
« Reply #6 on: 2008-12-06, 12:16:59 »

Striketrail was not checked.

Thanks

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 19 queries.