Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-19, 11:59:36
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: A good Collada format file converter?  (Read 3012 times)

Trogers2

• "Help the helpless, it just might make you a better person"
    • Kindred-knights
A good Collada format file converter?
« on: 2008-10-14, 14:36:58 »

YEEEY! Finally i got the files onto a more readable format  8) Though i have a easier to read 3D model, i still need to get them in a readble milkeshape 3D file, can you guys keep an eye out for a good converter that can do the Job? Hopefully when i have got this annyoing problem out of the way i can finally finish this final fantasy pack.

Here is a few snapeshots of the models i am working on at the moment (final fantasy x)

Trogers2

• Kindred-knights
Re: A good Collada format file converter?
« Reply #1 on: 2008-10-14, 14:38:57 »

Sorry if i am been a pest  ::) But i didn't know who else to turn to, and as such your so great with vampire i thought you could help  :D

CL0wN

• CL0wN.com
« Reply #2 on: 2008-10-15, 07:17:27 »

I posted this same answer on my forum, but just wanted to cover all the bases. Nice work, That is a step closer. I think I have the final answer for you. I have never used the Collada format, but it is an import option in Blender. Blender allows you to import Collada 1.3.1 and 1.4 models. Once you have imported them into Blender, you can export them as an .obj, or a .3do, or something MilkShape will accept. Good luck, let me know how if it works. I have one request. Can you post the models and textures so I can have them? I am always interested in new models.

Trogers2

• Kindred-knights
« Reply #3 on: 2008-10-15, 08:05:20 »

I posted this same answer on my forum, but just wanted to cover all the bases. Nice work, That is a step closer. I think I have the final answer for you. I have never used the Collada format, but it is an import option in Blender. Blender allows you to import Collada 1.3.1 and 1.4 models. Once you have imported them into Blender, you can export them as an .obj, or a .3do, or something MilkShape will accept. Good luck, let me know how if it works. I have one request. Can you post the models and textures so I can have them? I am always interested in new models.

Great! I'll give it ago, thanks  ;D

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 19 queries.