Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-19, 12:04:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: E-MOD Actions  (Read 2111 times)

Trogers2

• "Help the helpless, it just might make you a better person"
    • Kindred-knights
E-MOD Actions
« on: 2008-09-05, 10:49:57 »

Hey, I have been trying to extract the following actions from emod 1.8,

ActionCarryBody
ActionScanForth
ActionJump
ActionScanForthFoley
ActionPlayAnime
ActionSocial
ActionPlaceItem
ActionScanBackFoley
ActionScanBack
ActionPlayFoley
--------------------------------
Is it possible i can make these disciplines "useable" without the use of E-mod? Maybe put them into a .NOB or something, if so could you tell me---because i am just completly dazzled and have no clue.
« Last Edit: 2008-09-10, 13:37:31 by Trogers2 »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: E-MOD Actions
« Reply #1 on: 2008-09-11, 16:31:52 »

Anything that involves disciplines usually needs to be done as a mod. Disciplines cannot be added on to the game. They must be 'appended' or 'modified' into a game.ndd file, which the game will only read one game.ndd file, period. Hence why disciplines are always in a mod that is contained within a seperate user folder and called by shortcut, allowing the original game.ndd file to be overridden. You also should have a fair amount of java knowledge, because E-Mods disciplines draw from a hierarchical script system. I didn't really make E-Mod all that modular. In fact, it was designed rather proprietary.

I did launch the source code, but it'll take someone with skill and patience to look over what is needed to make the disciplines work outside of E-Mod. This is really not a simple matter if you don't have some programming knowledge.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Trogers2

• "Help the helpless, it just might make you a better person"
    • Kindred-knights
Re: E-MOD Actions
« Reply #2 on: 2008-09-12, 15:53:10 »

ok, i guess i'll just use them in E-Mod  ;D love that Mod anyway, apart from the fact everything is all redish..I just thought it would be cool too use them actions with ICT and NON for role play... 8) Maybe i should just save the hassel and just use them as they are in the mod.. Thanks for your help Jav.

-TOM-

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 17 queries.