Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-17, 15:05:13
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Doors with keys  (Read 2227 times)

Barnabas

Doors with keys
« on: 2008-08-07, 22:10:09 »

Hi together, after having a longer break from mapping, Im back at my project with new energy and immediatly I have a question: I want to build the interior of an Appartmenthouse. For that Id like to know if and how its possible to create doors, that are locked but can be opened, if the player or NPC has a special key in his inventory? Is it possible to create doors, that are crackable ( hope that is the right word for that^^ )?
Sorry for my bad english ...

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Doors with keys
« Reply #1 on: 2008-08-08, 10:35:33 »

There's a door script included with club abla that does that, but you'll need to make the door handle as well as the door and make frames for both. The script is called PivotDoor_HandlePivot.class.It can be kind of tricky because you have to make at least 3 frames for the handle (a handle jiggle frame, a handle turn frame, and a handle moves with door frame.). The door itself only needs one.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Barnabas

Re: Doors with keys
« Reply #2 on: 2008-08-09, 08:56:03 »

Seems to be very komplex, but Ill try. Thanks.
Sorry for my bad english ...

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 17 queries.