Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-20, 03:28:51
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Bloodlines NPCs  (Read 5689 times)

Barnabas

Bloodlines NPCs
« on: 2008-06-23, 14:11:25 »

For my project, I need a few more NPCs from Bloodlines, than the Bloodlines Megapack contains. Unfortunally I never made any NPCs before. Is there a kind of tutorial, how to create NPCs with Bloodlines Material using Milkshape ( or other programs )?
Sorry for my bad english ...

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Bloodlines NPCs
« Reply #1 on: 2008-06-23, 14:17:29 »

Dark Lobo is familiar with that process, but he doesn't do tutorials and model converting isn't really my thing.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

CL0wN

• CL0wN.com
« Reply #2 on: 2008-06-24, 08:58:57 »

I will write one and post it on my site. Right now you can't access the site because I have exceeded my monthly traffic allowance. I will be back up on the first of July. Check then and there will be something for you in the V.T.M. vault section.

Barnabas

« Reply #3 on: 2008-06-25, 11:01:20 »

Thank you  ;D

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
    • CLICK HERE TO VISIT MYSPACE SITE.
« Reply #4 on: 2008-06-27, 07:21:54 »

I will release a newer version of BloodlinesMegaPack in couple weeks, my goal is to have each and every single model from Bloodlines converted to Redemption.
Victims... arent we all?

CL0wN

• CL0wN.com
« Reply #5 on: 2008-06-27, 12:57:31 »

I finished the tutorial today. It will be posted on my site in four days when my server lifts my exceed traffic block. If you want it sooner than that you can e-mail me and I will send you an attachment.

Barnabas

« Reply #6 on: 2008-06-28, 01:27:01 »

I will release a newer version of BloodlinesMegaPack in couple weeks, my goal is to have each and every single model from Bloodlines converted to Redemption.

I looking forward this impatiently  ::) You really made a great work until now. My maps wouldnt look good without your Bloodlines Megapack.

@Clown: Thank you for your work. Ill get the tutorial, when your HP is online again. In the next days, Ill be too busy to work on my project, so I can wait these few days. Anyway I want to take a look at your page ^^

Barnabas

« Reply #7 on: 2008-06-28, 02:27:58 »

Oh, btw, Dark Lobo, if you want to work on your Bloodlines Megapack, may I ask you something? If I want to place one of your Bloodlines NPCs in one of my maps, its very difficult to place the box, representing the NPC, in the map, soo that the NPC will stay on the floor ingame.

This is the way, I have to place the box, to make the NPC standing on the floor in game. Is there a possibilty to make it easierer? Id be very thankful for that.

EtaYorius

• Jewish Gothic Chef
  • Team
  • EtaYorius Mystic
    • CLICK HERE TO VISIT MYSPACE SITE.
« Reply #8 on: 2008-06-28, 08:43:22 »

I have NEVER touched Embrace considering i got the game in 2002... im sorry, im mostly a Modeller... i have no idea how to use embrace since i have never been charmed with creating maps, Rain-- err Javokis should know how.

I think i will be finished with BloodlinesMegaPack in arround 2 weeks, because of the speed i been working on. Also i been slacking with it since 3 years... its time to finish once and for all, and maybe some one will make or convert bloodlines map into redemption.

Also would be cool to actually script the whole story as a game inside Redemption... imagine playing bloodlines story in redemption, its quite posible.
Victims... arent we all?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #9 on: 2008-06-28, 12:06:48 »

I guess I should look into that, but that is not easy work last I checked because to make the box all proper in embrace you have to mess with coordinate tags in NOT Editor for the embrace tags for each template. Not easy since there will be a lot of templates to edit for embrace.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Barnabas

« Reply #10 on: 2010-03-25, 11:40:47 »

Hmm - I tried to place some NPCs and Probs from Gigapack. Unfortunally they dont spawn in the map, but I can place them ingame with ST - how am I able to modify the gigapack, that Im able to place the stuff with embrace?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #11 on: 2010-03-25, 12:37:22 »

Use the Embrace only tags:

EDITORSIZE tags will be what you have to fiddle with for each template. You can use existing templates as reference (look in global.not, modernday.not, and darkages.not) to setup proper sizing parameters.

Tedious work...

Barnabas

« Reply #12 on: 2010-03-25, 13:23:34 »

The problem is, that Im able to set a NPC or Prob in Embrace, but when I run the level, the placed NPCs do not spawn. I placed NPCs from Gigapack in another map with Embrace and had no problems there with them. They spawned and followed their scripts as it was planned.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #13 on: 2010-03-25, 13:34:35 »

Are you checking to make sure you aren't creating objects on another layer? Be sure you don't have layers active.

Barnabas

« Reply #14 on: 2010-03-25, 13:50:53 »

AAAAAHHHHH - that was the mistake. Thank you very much Javo - this was nearly driving me mad^^. Today is really the day of stupid mistakes - first the thing with the missing lights and now this - I should take a break  ;D
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 19 queries.