Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-21, 09:02:06
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: CL0wN  (Read 2144 times)

CL0wN

• CL0wN.com
CL0wN
« on: 2008-06-12, 08:03:01 »

I really only joined the forum to say congradulations to Javokis on his recent graduation. But since I am here I guess I?ll say hello. I am a game modder who has worked on Jedi Knight: Dark Forces, Mysteries of the Sith, The Sims (In several of its forms), Knights of The Old Republic, VTM: Bloodlines, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal Tournament 3. Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption is currently my favorite game to mod. This game offers a lot to modders despite its age. You can build just about anything you want using some basic tools. The game will support much better graphics and models than those with which it was released. I have been in the process of improving the old game models and textures with newer, high quality models and textures. I have currently replaced over 200 models and have created several new characters, items, props, maps, disciplines and textures. I have assembled all of my creations into a single mod called the Souls In X-ile mod.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: CL0wN
« Reply #1 on: 2008-06-12, 11:21:01 »

Thanks man and I would definitely like to see your model pack.  8)
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

HeathCliff Mannings

« Reply #2 on: 2008-06-12, 21:11:48 »

I would just like to say, that I really like your work CLOwN. It's very impressive. I was actually going to make a post concerning your website and your work. But you beat me to it  ;D. Keep up the good work! This game might not have the numbers of players it use to have, but us older players really appreciate your work, well I do anyways!

CL0wN

• CL0wN.com
« Reply #3 on: 2008-06-13, 07:00:55 »

Thanks  ;D

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 19 queries.