Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-24, 06:58:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: EvilivE  (Read 1759 times)

EvilivE

EvilivE
« on: 2008-04-04, 19:18:05 »

Hey I'm new here but played the game many years ago. Just reinstalled the game and looking forward to meeting new people and hope to see some old friends. I did start to online lobby but it is way dead. Does anyone have any info on servers that may still have some people on them still. Or a way to find times when people will be on.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: EvilivE
« Reply #1 on: 2008-04-10, 11:23:08 »

Well we tend to use hamachi these days for AoR (Age of Redemption) multiplayer fun, but I personally haven't been online in quite a long time. There is a chronicle in the works by PlanetVampire.com that will use the Wodal 0.3a mod for pnp fans, but you really need to have WoD experience to gain access to that chronicle. You don't need any experience to gain access to an AoR chronicle. I used to run those for pure H&S fun. I may do so again after I finish some of my other games I have resently purchased.
« Last Edit: 2008-04-10, 11:49:07 by Javokis »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 17 queries.