Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-21, 08:53:28
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Barnabas  (Read 1797 times)

Barnabas

Barnabas
« on: 2008-02-27, 02:08:04 »

Hi all - I do not really know, how to start.... I?m 29 and come from germany, so english is not my native language - please forgive me, if you?ll get the opinion, that I?m raping the english language  ;)
I bought VtM:R after I played Bloodlines. My first impression about that game was very disappionting, because in my point of view the Singleplayermode is only Hack?n Slay and I don?t like these games. After the first impressions I started to play VtM:R online and there I got enthusiastic about the game, because I played with a few serious RP players. I spent whole nights with doing RP in the online mode. Soon I got the idea to map a huge city for VtM:R, because escpecially the original citys didn?t feel realistic and I thought - and still think, that these citys are to small to be a good city for RP. I started to learn to work with embrace with some online tutorials and with the help of many people, I met online ( a special thank here to Demortia from Crimson Keep, and a very special thank to Kamikaze ). My first maps were....... ok, let?s not talk about that^^.... So I finished a map, tried them out, hated them and deleted them again. It took nearly two years, until I was satisfied with a map of mine.
One day - or more night - in 2006, I met a guy online, who liked mapping and VtM as much as me, so we started a project together and mapped since that point of time and played together online. We made a few really good maps and soon we wanted to link them together to start our new city, but unfortunally we got a dispute and my friend left the project  :'( and took his maps with him  :'( :'(
Now I?m working on that city alone, because I love VtM and mapping to much, to give up.
While a was searching a lot of forums about VtM:R  to find people, who want to map and do Vampire RP with me, I found the E-mods site - and here I am  ::)

Sorry for my bad english ...

ORI

Re: Barnabas
« Reply #1 on: 2008-02-27, 09:56:14 »

I think you and your friend should make peace.

Barnabas

Re: Barnabas
« Reply #2 on: 2008-02-27, 14:22:16 »

For me, I never wanted the dispute. He was frustrated, because he had so many ideas for mods, but had to realize, that the most of his ideas are impossible, so he left VtM:R.
Sorry for my bad english ...

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 19 queries.