Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-19, 11:54:26
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Polygon count, level of detail  (Read 2281 times)

RuThaN

• Cursed writer
    • RuThaNs Lair click on Ragnarokr for my mod info
Polygon count, level of detail
« on: 2008-01-19, 16:47:31 »

Know someone how is max count of polygon per model? And if yes isnt problem with general memory heap of vampire, have some limit? Can i put in one map thousands of model with max polygon count?
  Why i need this is must speak my modeler, how much polygon can use per model, how much polygons have default models, its easy way how detect it?
Brujah antitribu from pagan europian blackearth(now in Prag), but with roots in Scandinavia.
Im gamedesigner and writer, technology is only tool, important are visions and ideas, but its hard, inspire another demons with own visions, so i must lots of technology things make alone, and this is figh

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Polygon count, level of detail
« Reply #1 on: 2008-01-20, 20:44:45 »

From what I understand there is no limit on the amount of polies a model can have in Redemption, but there is a limit on the amount of groups a model can have.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

RuThaN

• Cursed writer
    • RuThaNs Lair click on Ragnarokr for my mod info
« Reply #2 on: 2008-01-23, 13:52:34 »

And how is max count of groups?
Brujah antitribu from pagan europian blackearth(now in Prag), but with roots in Scandinavia.
Im gamedesigner and writer, technology is only tool, important are visions and ideas, but its hard, inspire another demons with own visions, so i must lots of technology things make alone, and this is figh

Ezykeyal

« Reply #3 on: 2008-03-16, 10:36:42 »

If my memory serves me correctly is 500 per group.

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 19 queries.