Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-19, 12:01:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Working at a Grocery  (Read 1658 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Working at a Grocery
« on: 2007-06-01, 12:05:55 »

I had a dream a few nights back about working at a grocery store. I was working with a lot of the crew I had when I was at Office Depot. There was a customer looking for diapers, but he seemed to be looking for a special kind of diaper. I first led him to our main isle where the diapers are, but he didn't see what he wanted out of the limited selection on that isle. I decided to search the rest of the store with him, spending a lot of time trying to find the type of diapers he was looking for. I asked fellow employees at the cashiers area and managers about the what the customer was looking for. Everyone seemed to believe we have what he wants, but I search with him everywhere, including isles unlikely to have diapers. The customer was flustrated, but seemed to appreciate what I was doing. I woke up before I could finish my search.

Hmm.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 19 queries.