Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-19, 09:47:57
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: My first house  (Read 1718 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
My first house
« on: 2007-03-02, 14:07:43 »

I dreamed last night that I bought an old country house out in a rural area. I remember taking a look around the house at night during a windy storm. I was expecting this to be a nightmare because the house was kind of spooky with all of the winds and things outside being blown around, but I wasn't worried about anything. The house was rather small and old, but had lighting and seemed kind of quaint in the interior - I might map it sometime. I recall looking at the kitchen then the stairs that went from the kitchen to the upstairs. I went out the back door on the back yard patio to take a look at the fence around the yard. I walked around the side of the house while the rain was pouring and it was dark, but the light coming out of the windows of the house created enough illumination to see where I was going.

I wasn't scared, but in the back of my mind I kept imagining monsters in the darkness though none ever appeared. It was just a normal dream.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

El Gostro

• Very Sane wreck
Re: My first house
« Reply #1 on: 2007-03-03, 00:39:51 »

Hey the monsters that be yer mind worse than any threat can bes!
(I should knows...)

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 19 queries.