Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-19, 12:03:44
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: In the end,on the massive sky I saw the dragon flight...  (Read 1782 times)

El Gostro

• Very Sane wreck

I be stayin most nites alone in the flat this days n me dream from 2 nites agoes quite intoxicatingly esnaring was!

Back in me ol cowl of so calle called neigh and borgs I was,n at the first turn as I had suspectefs mugged I was but a fella whom I disliked from me early days y butt did save with is band of funny midgety like fighters,in his apartment about the state of things most dire e informed mes,n a magic solution once I got back ta me ol house,found me pet n sealed the doors I began to search fors...
A battle seemed to break n me antagonist my ol haven began to siege.
My progenitor still in bad terms was with me n worried little bout the outcome,when the doors fell n the attempts at barbariasn entered whatever spell  I was etchins finally resulted n a force hunholy n demonic to rip and consume em began,the shouts of pain and agony satisfied my fearful self,for I knew otherwise those wailings woull have been my own.

My father at a wall was starin,I grabbed me pets n saw an ole friend o the family who suddenly was theres also lookin at the wall n he helped me tore it-and then...

I stood barely behind my comrade and beheld a rift below,a massive sky of azure n a cathedral of orthodox russian design in the horizon above it soaring this skyes most majestic I beheld a great  dragon circumventing it,in  a way sanctuary and freedom offering us...

I woke up quite exalted n not completely sure bout me surroundings,such it  be with me when my threadings on Orfeus's land be intense... :-X
« Last Edit: 2007-03-03, 01:05:25 by El Gostro »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: In the end,on the massive sky I saw the dragon flight...
« Reply #1 on: 2007-03-02, 13:54:50 »

Did you get done watching Eragon or something?
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

El Gostro

• Very Sane wreck
Re: In the end,on the massive sky I saw the dragon flight...
« Reply #2 on: 2007-03-03, 00:35:09 »

Nopes I remembered me book o the dragon I got signed by Ciruelo two days before that dreamie,I be thinkin that was the trigger thingie

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 17 queries.