Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-19, 12:01:02
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Shoot First, Ask Questions Later  (Read 1521 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Shoot First, Ask Questions Later
« on: 2007-02-13, 12:56:19 »

I have another dream from 2 nights ago. It has been awhile sense I had a dream about being Javokis.

I was on passenger train that has been taken over by crazed bandits. Most of the passengers were killed and the rest were either in hiding or being tortured. I was Javokis, armed with his favorite revolver (It's kind of a western style peacemaker, but enchanted with magical powers).

At first I went through the various cars, shooting the bandits dead one by one. I was rather frustrated because there were so many of them. I eventually make it to the engine and stop the train, but I find one surviving female passenger near death, lying on top of the front engine. She had been poisoned. Now normally Javokis doesn't have healing powers towards others, but in the dream I fealt I had to do something mystical to save her.

I go to hold on to her with compassion. Things got distorted from there, but I fealt a warmth of touch and she looked happy to be held by me so she put her arms around me as well and we held each other. That's when I woke up.

"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 19 queries.