Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-19, 12:03:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Chased by Vampire Intruder (A little wet)  (Read 1598 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Chased by Vampire Intruder (A little wet)
« on: 2007-01-28, 12:50:54 »

This dream was rather odd. I was in the third person of what seems to be some kind of game. The objective was to escape from a vampire that has intruded into your home. The game only gave one true escape option and choosing the wrong one will surely result in your death. In the dream I had some vague walkthrough knowledge on how to escape and it involved going through the basement of a 3-story home in a nice rural neighborhood.

I was playing as a fine naked woman who had some kind of special senses and realized that her home was about to be intruded. As part of the walkthrough I decided to take the basement way out, but forgot the rest of the walkthrough and didn't know where to go from there. I became confused and started to panic and ran down the wrong hallways till I cam upon an empty room at the end of a hallway. I went into the room and turned back around towards the door, but the vampire suddenly appeared at the door entrance and then I woke up.

Strange, but brief dream.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 17 queries.