Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-19, 09:50:49
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: I got shrunk  (Read 1765 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
I got shrunk
« on: 2007-01-12, 15:00:14 »

I had really cool dream that I got shrunk and was shooting down flies with an apache helicopter's machine gun and missiles. It was fun! I was like shooting missiles and stuff and the flies were like zzzzz (splip) zzz. z.z.z.z.z.z.zz... (splat) So cool.

[update]

This dream took place in a nice single story house which had several rooms and a garage. The house reminded me of my grandpa's old home in some ways. As I flying around in my mini-apache a human intruder came into my home. He looked like the head badguy from 'The Goonys'. He didn't notice me at first, but I stuck up on him and started shooting at his ear with my machine guns. The man then notices me so I fly off to avoid him.

I end up flying under one of my sofas where there is a hangar underneith so I go into the hangar and a platform begins to decend, taking me to safty then I wake up.

Cool cool.
« Last Edit: 2007-01-28, 13:01:37 by Javokis »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: I got shrunk
« Reply #1 on: 2007-01-28, 13:01:56 »

[Updated]  :P
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.